Shoop MS PAINT V4 VOTING THREAD <RED THREAD>

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May take dayz to narrow down my votes! So many good ones!

Pretty sure I got a read on who did at least 4 of them. Going to be tricky getting 3 more to make 7 guesses.

That's how this game is played right?
Yes, we are playing by the advanced 1958 Iowa caucus rules.

May take dayz to narrow down my votes! So many good ones!

Pretty sure I got a read on who did at least 4 of them. Going to be tricky getting 3 more to make 7 guesses.

That's how this game is played right?
is there any enforcement of the 7Xvote or is it just a spoken attempt of an agreement

He's always been there. Remember the kid Danny had an imaginary friend named...

Tony?

Yes lol. Haha that's cool....and what if it really is El Cucuy ? Dude is crazy AND has time travel.

But Khabib will still hulk smash him o_O

Cool pic though man.

Yes lol. Haha that's cool....and what if it really is El Cucuy ? Dude is crazy AND has time travel.

But Khabib will still hulk smash him o_O

Cool pic though man.
Tony ferguson is the type of guy to be a telepathic finger friend to an 8year old and show him a river of blood.

Great stuff everyone, 7 votes isn't enough.

Fucking hell you guys i know we post mad shit in these threads but i am HUMBLED and OVERWHELMED by these paints!

WHO THE FUCK EVEN ARE YOU CRAZY BASTARDS? this is fucking insane...i swear...jesus

big ups @bigwaverider who has had a busy schedule dealing with all kinds of forum officiating lately...loving the "red" and "blue" threads concept...even this late in the game thats a significant improvement imo

Its gonna be tough to decide this time around, i might even vote for someone other than myself for once 0_o

Great stuff everyone, 7 votes isn't enough.
Imagine getting some of these sherdogs classics blown up and framed for hanging up in the house.

I don't care for that avant garde, Jackson Pollack spatter pattern 'art' shit

But these would be both masterful and hilarious. Telling your girls parents

"This was made by a young genius named @Arqueto from my kumite men's group. You may have noticed Stevie wonder is the judge, metaphorically speaking. I get choked up when I think back on that event, truly a special piece.

Ok, let's get this table set for dinner."

Fucking hell you guys i know we post mad shit in these threads but i am HUMBLED and OVERWHELMED by these paints!

WHO THE FUCK EVEN ARE YOU CRAZY BASTARDS? this is fucking insane...i swear...jesus

big ups @bigwaverider who has had a busy schedule dealing with all kinds of forum officiating lately...loving the "red" and "blue" threads concept...even this late in the game thats a significant improvement imo

Its gonna be tough to decide this time around, i might even vote for someone other than myself for once 0_o
I can't draw for shit. Artists are that much extra impressive to me bc I can't fathom having that kind of talent.

And they're funny as fuck, on top of being well drawn. There are some sorcerers amongst us

I can't draw for shit. Artists are that much extra impressive to me bc I can't fathom having that kind of talent.

And they're funny as fuck, on top of being well drawn. There are some sorcerers amongst us

Dude!

dude

Things are going well. I am pleased. Thanks everyone for entering. Hope everything went smooth for you.

Imagine getting some of these sherdogs classics blown up and framed for hanging up in the house.

I don't care for that avant garde, Jackson Pollack spatter pattern 'art' shit

But these would be both masterful and hilarious. Telling your girls parents

"This was made by a young genius named @Arqueto from my kumite men's group. You may have noticed Stevie wonder is the judge, metaphorically speaking. I get choked up when I think back on that event, truly a special piece.

Ok, let's get this table set for dinner."

That's beautiful man. You should be a shoop art professor.

That's beautiful man. You should be a shoop art professor.
The hairline experts and the ms paint/shoops.

2 sherdog staples that I use to convince other decent white folks that I'm way less meat headed than I look.

If I bring up the Norwood scale or describe something proper like, they know I can work the room.

That's a man skill that's less and less common

This is a ridiculous level of talent, I'll be honest it annoys me

the one thing, ONE THING, I was remotely good at

but oooooohhhhhh nooooooo, everyone had to go and get all artistic and shit

Have to admit the titties on number got me bubbling

number 3 is beyond words man, insane talent

number 5 jock strap as a flu mask! that's awesome!

Back