Movies that you wished there were sequel[s] to?

^ Think a sequels already planned.

Leon the Professional

Good one. I could see it being a more gritty less comicbookish version of hit girl.

Dune. (It's been so long since I've seen it, my memory is a little hazy.)

Last edited:
House of 9
The Exam
The Killing Room

That's new. I very rarely hear people talking about The Killing Room, much less hoping for a sequel. You want a new Killing Room, experiment, or you hope the storyline continue from where it ended? It's basically suicide bomber movie if you want it to pick up from where it ended. I liked the movie but thought it's just a one film thing.

Also a sequel to the Ed Norton Hulk

A sequel to Superman Returns would have been interesting

Seeing that both these got rebooted, it probability of it happening is almost zero. Man of Steel is getting the hyped to the max sequel in Batman V Superman obviously.

That's new. I very rarely hear people talking about The Killing Room, much less hoping for a sequel. You want a new Killing Room, experiment, or you hope the storyline continue from where it ended? It's basically suicide bomber movie if you want it to pick up from where it ended. I liked the movie but thought it's just a one film thing.

Seeing that both these got rebooted, it probability of it happening is almost zero. Man of Steel is getting the hyped to the max sequel in Batman V Superman obviously.

Maybe it's suicide bomber, maybe something more advanced or unforeseen. I'd take a new experiment too. Anything will be fine with me.

For the kids:
Rise of the guardians
Golden compass
Eragon

The Wanderers. The ending seem a natural for a sequel.

True Lies was supposed to have a sequel a while back, but then it got killed when Arnold decided to become Governor instead.

Now that he's back in the game, I'd like to see it happen. I wonder if James Cameron would be down for it, it's not like he's doing anything else.

True Lies was supposed to have a sequel a while back, but then it got killed when Arnold decided to become Governor instead.

Now that he's back in the game, I'd like to see it happen. I wonder if James Cameron would be down for it, it's not like he's doing anything else.

lol James Cameron is dedicating the rest of his life to the Avatar sequels.

What are you talking about? The Ed Norton Hulk didn't get rebooted. That was the Eric Bana Hulk.

Oh shit, my bad. I thought Norton was the actor in the Ang Lee one. Shit gets messy when Hollywood approves reboots after reboots within 10+ years.
*pointing fingers to Spiderman as well*

They have a great setup for a second one, just need to do it.

Master_And_Commander-006.jpg

Good lord. That is one of those movies that I always wanted to see and for whatever reason, I never saw it. I'm searching for a quality stream right now. Thanks for the reminder.

Mr and Mrs Smith. Flame on...

I love the chemistry in that movie...

Spider-Man 3 needed a better ending. It was too gloomy and left some open-ended things that I figure were supposed to be addressed in a fourth movie

Back