Movies that you wished there were sequel[s] to?

I have not read Hornblower but have heard of it. Wasn't there a TV series or movie or something on Hornblower?

Yeah, it was a TV miniseries on A&E. That's what got me into the Hornblower novels. You can read them in the order they were written or read them chronologically. Each way has its own merits. Personally, I like the frigate years and when he had command of small ships and small flotillas. Lovely books.

Although the Hornblower novels are written more simply, I never found the Alexander Kent or the Patrick O'Brien novels to quite capture the spirit of naval life as well as CS Forester. Stephen Maturin, OTOH, is one of the best characters ever written and is what truly made the Aubrey-Maturin stories stand out. Absolute travesty that the movie focused on Jack Aubrey more. Gruff sea captains the likes of Aubrey are a dime a dozen. Well written 19th century scientist-adventurers in that setting OTOH, are not.

Spaceballs 3.... the search for Spaceballs 2

beavis and butthead do america

Gone in Sixty Seconds sequel would be dope. Such a great movie with unforgettable dialogue like...

"A brother's love is...a brother's love"

Surviving the Game.

They can call it ... Surviving the Game: Still Surviving.

and it can take place in Long Island.

Get it...?

An actual good, big budget Starship Troopers sequel would be amazing.

Pacific Rim I heard is gonna get one i'm happy about that.

I wanna see Hellboy 3

1984 should get a sequel set to a rage against the machine soundtrack, called 1985 motherfucker, it will be starring Sylvester Stallone and he will dismantle the system with a mini-gun

I'd like to see Commando 2: he's back

Also a sequel to the Ed Norton Hulk

A sequel to Superman Returns would have been interesting

Back