• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies so bad that they're good

That was easily the best Batman movie. Nolan's trilogy, outside of Ledger's Joker character, was complete shit.

I don’t know if you are joking, but I agree. Batman is not supposed to be a serious character.
Think about it. Can you take seriously a guy that dresses as a bat with pointy ears and uses a fake voice?

Batman is supposed to be as ridiculous and funny as possible.

I don’t know if you are joking, but I agree. Batman is not supposed to be a serious character.
Think about it. Can you take seriously a guy that dresses as a bat with pointy ears and uses a fake voice?

Batman is supposed to be as ridiculous and funny as possible.

I was being serious about not liking the Nolan Trilogy. The first movie was decent, the second was boring with the exception of Heath Ledger and the third movie was simply awful.

I was being serious about not liking the Nolan Trilogy. The first movie was decent, the second was boring with the exception of Heath Ledger and the third movie was simply awful.

Perfect analysis of the trilogy. 100% agreed.

188977.1020.A.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back