• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies so bad that they're good

Sambhava

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone heard of the room, thanks to the disaster artists. Anyone else got any examples that would give the room a run for its money as best, worst film of all time?

Here's my fav - fateful findings:

Production team must've been permanently high when they made this one:

Mark Coleman never stood a chance against the dragon style...

Student Bodies (1981) was pretty awful, but for some reason my cousin and I watched the shit out of that movie.

9 Songs

An absolutely miserable, pathetic, simpering British guy meets up with a free-spirited American chick on vacation. They go to shitty indie rock concerts and have a lot of sex. Eventually things break down. My favorite scene is when the chick is using a vibrator and it zooms in on the guy watching sadly while depressing piano music plays. Her vacation wraps up, she says goodbye and leaves without a care while the miserable bastard goes to Antarctica to recover.

Not really good, but The Ninth Gate grew on me.

No Holds Barred

It’s in a alternate universe where rape and murder is a normal occurrence

MV5BYmIwZDhjNWUtODFlOC00ZmJlLWE0ODMtMmNlNTRiNjMxOTg1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE4NDU1Njk@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Killer Clowns from Outerspace...

Troll 2 is the king. Watch it with the Rifftrax commentary.

Everyone heard of the room, thanks to the disaster artists. Anyone else got any examples that would give the room a run for its money as best, worst film of all time?

Here's my fav - fateful findings:

That dude Neil Breen has a bunch of movies. Cinema Snob did a lot of them

That dude Neil Breen has a bunch of movies. Cinema Snob did a lot of them

Neil Breen is a legend. The looks of Tyson Beckford, with the charm of Robert Redford.

the correct answer is One Tough Bastard/One Man's Justice, a Brian Bosworth flick no lie is incredible. IIRC it was Kurt Wimmer's first movie

There's a hawk noise for some reason every time Bos comes on screen, MC Hammer is one of the bad guys, and the guy from passenger 57 plays no lie the greatest bad guy I've possibly ever seen, Agent Novak.

'Combine the discipline, the timing and the power of gymnastics, with the explosive force of Karate.. and a new all powerful martial art is born - Gymkata'

Haha, yeah and this one. Can't believe Netflix has this.

I was a kid when that came out. I remember seeing it on Cinimax or something..

Even as a kid it was horrible but I couldn't stop watching.. even when I would flip through channels later on and see it playing, I would stop and watch.

Back