• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies so bad that they're good

One of the most romantic movie lines anywhere
igotsomebeer.gif

Eurotrip fits this perfectly. Has great rewatch potential.

No Retreat No Surrender, so bad you can see the boom mic in the top of the picture frequently, the storyline makes no sense as well.

Student Bodies (1981) was pretty awful, but for some reason my cousin and I watched the shit out of that movie.
It starts off pretty hilarious.. Like it's going to be a straight naked gun spoof, but then starts to take itself seriously. B-horror comedies have a strange habit of doing this. Dale and Tucker has one of the best first halves of any horror-comedy ever, but then tries to do some serious stuff.

The dog meowing, and then farting when it lifts its leg to pee is hilarious. Me and my buds saw it late at night when we were about 11, in the early 90s.. We talked about it for months. When the person in the garbage bag punches up, and then dies. Was funny.. But yes, very bad as well.

Some great ones in here.

But if I had to pick one...............

Dun dun dun dun dun.....Flash......ahhhh.....he’lll Save the Universe!

It starts off pretty hilarious.. Like it's going to be a straight naked gun spoof, but then starts to take itself seriously. B-horror comedies have a strange habit of doing this. Dale and Tucker has one of the best first halves of any horror-comedy ever, but then tries to do some serious stuff.

The dog meowing, and then farting when it lifts its leg to pee is hilarious. Me and my buds saw it late at night when we were about 11, in the early 90s.. We talked about it for months. When the person in the garbage bag punches up, and then dies. Was funny.. But yes, very bad as well.

"Ahh.. These stairs.... I'm going to kill the kid with the gum..."

"Ahh.. These stairs.... I'm going to kill the kid with the gum..."
I started thinking about the shop teacher in the closet mouthing "horse head book-ends?" in the closet while exercising today, and almost cracked up.

Last edited:
oPYmIzx62uPSUBuJHzQoRPkQfiY.jpg

Its not 'so bad its good.'

It is 'Very Bad, while simultaneously being completely awesome.'
giphy.gif

The punch with the American flag hero shot tattoo was the coolest damn thing my young mind had ever seen

Fast Sofa.

Between prime Jake Busey acting chops, eh...normal Crispin Glover and the plot basically being a mayberry troll thread I'm surprised it's not more popular around here.

Amazing flick, and amazingly awful!

Back