Movies Movie News and Notes

Trailer for jordan peeles Us dropped

Somehow flipped luniz i got 5 on it into a creepy theme

Looks good

Just watched. The use of I Got 5 on it there is brilliant. Premise looks very eerie. Also one of the more effective horror movie trailers I've seen. Peele is absolutely legit.

Last edited:
Trailer for jordan peeles Us dropped

Somehow flipped luniz i got 5 on it into a creepy theme

Looks good

Looks creepy as hell.

Peele just needs his own Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhess, Michael Myers, Leatherface, Pinhead, Candyman, or Ghostface type of iconic horror figure.

Comedians are pretty creative..i think if more focused on doing dramas or horrors, wed get more flicks like these

(Maybe)

But Peele is absolutely looking legit...cant wait to see what he has in the future

First Trailer for Writer-Director Jordan Peele's New Horror Film US

Set in present day along the iconic Northern California coastline, Us, from Monkeypaw Productions, stars Oscar® winner Lupita Nyong’o as Adelaide Wilson, a woman returning to her beachside childhood home with her husband, Gabe (Black Panther’s Winston Duke), and their two children (Shahadi Wright Joseph, Evan Alex) for an idyllic summer getaway. Haunted by an unexplainable and unresolved trauma from her past and compounded by a string of eerie coincidences, Adelaide feels her paranoia elevate to high-alert as she grows increasingly certain that something bad is going to befall her family. After spending a tense beach day with their friends, the Tylers (Emmy winner Elisabeth Moss, Tim Heidecker, Cali Sheldon, Noelle Sheldon), Adelaide and her family return to their vacation home. When darkness falls, the Wilsons discover the silhouette of four figures holding hands as they stand in the driveway. Us pits an endearing American family against a terrifying and uncanny opponent: doppelgängers of themselves. Opens on Friday, March 15, 2019.

Merry Christmas, everybody. :) Love you all.

giphy.gif

HugeLikelyBanteng-small.gif

giphy.gif

CL9aoN1.gif

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well DL. May you bring nothing but good news and great reviews next year.

We're getting a 9 to 5 reboot

‘9 To 5’ Reboot Punching In: Rashida Jones To Script With Pat Resnick; Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin All Circling
EXCLUSIVE: When you look at the 1980 comedy 9 to 5 and ask what has changed from the male chauvinist premise of that film, the #MeToo movement proves the answer is, absolutely nothing. What better timing for a new version of that hit, especially when original stars Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin are eager for a reprise?
2oth Century Fox is in the early stages of a new version that would focus on three young women dealing with sexism and chauvinism in the workplace, who turn to the original trio for help in navigating and getting even with the course male higher-ups. Sources said that there are early talks for creator Pat Resnick to team with a young writer — actress-scribe Rashida Jones is the one they want — to find a handle that can make the concept relevant to a young comedy audience. The film will be produced by 21 Laps’ Shawn Levy, Resnick and Jonathan Baruch of StoryBy Entertainment.
https://deadline.com/2018/02/9-to-5...lly-parton-jane-fonda-lily-tomlin-1202304453/

Trailer for S. Craig Zahlers (Bone Tomahawk, Brawl in Cell Block 99) Dragged Across Concrete.

Two policemen, one an old-timer (Mel Gibson), the other his volatile younger partner (Vince Vaughn), find themselves suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics become the media's cause du jour. Low on cash and with no other options, these two embittered soldiers descend into the criminal underworld to gain their just due, but instead find far more than they wanted awaiting them in the shadows.

Mads + Winnick + Lots of violence

How age of Ultron may tie into MCU 3.0

Kevin Fegie thrown something out there during the Golden Globes but I pointed out that Ultron was going to come back in some form and be the big problem of MCU 3.0 and that Ironman created this really big problem. Kevin brought up the possibility that in order to destroy Thanos RBJ and the team travel back in time to recover the time stone and but will need Tony Starks robotic army to help hold thanos while they recover key stones. Some has speculated that annihilus but Kevin and the gang decided that Ultron in some form was going to become the heavy in MCU 3.0 at some point. Tony bringing back the robot army to fight Thanos will bring about the return of Ultron. It also may play into the idea that Ultron may go underground and take a human form and gain access to some advance alien technology? I just thought it was interesting because Kevin could also be misdirecting people to pull them off some of the billions of ideas floating around.

Next Spiderman going to be a Christmas movie? Seem to be mirroring the Griswolds.

Is Alita going to be terrible? Can't tell

Is Alita going to be terrible? Can't tell
It's looking to be very faithful to the source material, so at least that's one thing there won't be to complain about.

Back