Motivation! (Feel free to add)

One of the most epic moments ever.

I am probably amongst the minority on this forum in that I am totally motivated by awesome scenes from DBZ. Although I probably would have gone with Goku and Gohan's battles with Cell, or Vegeta's battle with Majaan Buu.

I am probably amongst the minority on this forum in that I am totally motivated by awesome scenes from DBZ. Although I probably would have gone with Goku and Gohan's battles with Cell, or Vegeta's battle with Majaan Buu.

Well I agree with you or I wouldn't have posted it :p

I love this scene because up to this point Vegeta was always in Goku's shadow as a sayian and he worked so damn hard to get to that point and when you see it pay off and he's more powerful than anyone on the planet at the time it's motivating at least. I always enjoyed Vegeta's training sequences as well.

I always enjoyed Vegeta's training sequences as well.

Yeah, one of my friends used to get motivated training for marathons by watching the sequences where Vegeta is training in 50x and 100x gravity...

Yeah, one of my friends used to get motivated training for marathons by watching the sequences where Vegeta is training in 50x and 100x gravity...

LOL yeah that's a good one. I need to find that on youtube.

Last edited:
One more, this one got me pretty good

Another from Alison McWeeny, even more impressive than the first. Her heart and will power are a true inspiration.

Lol I think we got steroidsr4losers over here.

You're pretty new around these parts aren't ya. Well just so you're aware bodybuilding is a forbidden topic as laid out in the stickies which I'm sure you read before posting. While most posters do respect bodybuidling and bodybuilders most don't want to see the display of man flesh that you posted. Thank you try again.

You're pretty new around these parts aren't ya. Well just so you're aware bodybuilding is a forbidden topic as laid out in the stickies which I'm sure you read before posting. While most posters do respect bodybuidling and bodybuilders most don't want to see the display of man flesh that you posted. Thank you try again.

Hmm I am trying nothing and if you threw up in your mouth you should see a doctor bro.

Hmm I am trying nothing and if you threw up in your mouth you should see a doctor bro.

i respect body builders but its useless man lets avoid that because it motivates barely anyone on this board, except maybe the arnie one talking about the mind that should motivate anyone !

run on sentences FTW

Eh, to be honest I think I should leave this forum, you misunderstand me, this says, STRENGTH and conditioning, not skill training, I'm saying what I do when STRICTLY training strength, tbh I don't even do MMA I just weight lift so I don't think this is the forum for me.

You should take your own advice. For someone who STRICTLY trains strength you know nothing about it as evidenced by your laugh inducing Volume vs. Intensity thread. Maybe you should try looking up to people who are actually truly strong because (again while I respect what they do) the Adonis' you wank to in the video you posted couldn't wipe blood from the noses of the world's strongest.

You should take your own advice. For someone who STRICTLY trains strength you know nothing about it as evidenced by your laugh inducing Volume vs. Intensity thread. Maybe you should try looking up to people who are actually truly strong because (again while I respect what they do) the Adonis' you wank to in the video you posted couldn't wipe blood from the noses of the world's strongest.

Fair enough bro, you have pwned me in this argument and I will accept it as a defeat.

Fair enough bro, you have pwned me in this argument and I will accept it as a defeat.

While I still think you are still taking jabs here; stick around the forum, there are a lot of VERY knowledgeable and incredibly strong people with a wide variety of sports/interests/and reasons for lifting (MMA, PLing, Oly Lifting, Picking up guys in the gym). If you're interested in being strong this is a good place to get some good info if you listen to the right people. Reading starting strength is another good way.

Back