Motivation! (Feel free to add)

Gave me chills throughout the entire clip

I got deadlifts today them weights are in trouble.

i threw up in my mouth.

i respect body builders but its useless man lets avoid that because it motivates barely anyone on this board, except maybe the arnie one talking about the mind that should motivate anyone !

run on sentences FTW

Wow you guys are thick headed. I'm an athlete as well, not a bodybuilder, but I think anyone, bodybuilder or not, can appreciate the messages in that video. It talks about hard work, dedication and visualizing your victory. That can appeal to any type of athlete.

I'm an athlete as well, not a bodybuilder, but I think anyone, bodybuilder or not, can appreciate the messages in that video. It talks about hard work, dedication and visualizing your victory. That can appeal to any type of athlete.

I concur.

I am probably amongst the minority on this forum in that I am totally motivated by awesome scenes from DBZ. Although I probably would have gone with Goku and Gohan's battles with Cell, or Vegeta's battle with Majaan Buu.

I play DBZ AMV's from YouTube during workouts and last night i watched last bit of Buu Saga again, i DL'd the entire DBZ collection again (15gb), as lost the ones i had years ago.

There is the issue though that you 'do a Vegeta' and push beyond your limits. I Gave up my session monday due to my hip, but last night i had another crack, adjusted my form and pushed through, felt fucking amazing and took me hour and half to do the lot so i didn't cripple myself lol.

Wow you guys are thick headed. I'm an athlete as well, not a bodybuilder, but I think anyone, bodybuilder or not, can appreciate the messages in that video. It talks about hard work, dedication and visualizing your victory. That can appeal to any type of athlete.

Agree, still do not want to see.

A cartoon motivates you? Really? To each his own I guess but fuck.

It's not really a cartoon as such. The themes in it and the deep characters it gets across get me pumped up like no other. Same as when i watched fight Club the first time, or when i watch a really good UFC fight. All of them, i just think "yes, that's fucking effort, not sitting here watching it, i should be doing it, there's no excuse!"

I watched it by accident one day many years ago and it happened to be this prolonged battle and it was so deep, inspiring regardless of whether it's an animation or a bloke acting.

A cartoon motivates you? Really? To each his own I guess but fuck.

I have A LOT of motivational videos favorited on youtube going back 4 years, that happens to be the only one that's a cartoon.

Back