Most Unprofessional Moment inside the Octagon?

you are letting your hate speaks louder if that's what you think.
He was celebrating. he was not paying attention on the people around him.

He is talking to the translator clear as day. He looks him in the eyes and puts his hands together as if to say.... something. I dunno. But it's clear as day that he is communicating with the guy. He was absolutely paying attention to him. Hell, just fucking watch it. As soon as Anderson kneels down, he has a trainer yelling at him and the translator too... the translator literally is grabbing his arm and yelling at him for like 20 seconds. Literally. Saying I am being hateful because I can see things with my eyeballs is really weird. Just rewatch it. As soon as Silva kneels in the center of the cage, there are multiple people telling him it's not done. Over and over. The one guy is physically grabbing him and Anderson is looking him in the eye. That happened.

He is talking to the translator clear as day. He looks him in the eyes and puts his hands together as if to say.... something. I dunno. But it's clear as day that he is communicating with the guy. He was absolutely paying attention to him. Hell, just fucking watch it. As soon as Anderson kneels down, he has a trainer yelling at him and the translator too... the translator literally is grabbing his arm and yelling at him for like 20 seconds. Literally. Saying I am being hateful because I can see things with my eyeballs is really weird. Just rewatch it. As soon as Silva kneels in the center of the cage, there are multiple people telling him it's not done. Over and over. The one guy is physically grabbing him and Anderson is looking him in the eye. That happened.

Yet you have no clue what is being said.
Who knows if those guys were as confused as he was and were telling him "you did it"?
The guy at the fence was also trying to plead with him, but he could have thought they wanted him off the fence.

Again, look at when he realizes it. He loudly scream "F*CK!!!" and goes down immediately.

And let us not even go over the psychological part that he thought he won that fight. Then he had to center himself again and go to war for two more rounds....

and yet, there were instances a fighter told the crowd to go f*** themselves.
In other time, someone (bisping?) spit out. Then you have Lesnar and his posturing to the crowd...

and Dale's cheap shot.
And Roda's "don't cry" and walking off to a Miesha who only wanted to congratulate Ronda...

...and you think celebrating is the worse you ever saw???
You need some self-check, my friend.
Disrespect is much worse than a mistake.

I think you may have missed a couple of the things that he's done... Jumping on the cage in that Miller fight was like the least unprofessional thing that he's done in a fight lol.

Inside the octagon he had the one time he injured a guy with a knee sub, but even that was hard to say he was in the wrong. Rogan made a big deal and was counting how long he held on for during a slo mo replay.... I actually posted about that and rewatched it many times. He held it for about one second after the ref tapped him. One second isn't egregious. Many people said he held it after the tap... which is true, but fails to take into account that you can hold it for as long as you want after the opponent taps.... you have to relinquish after the ref says to, which he did.

222_ronda_rousey_vs_miesha_tate.0.jpg

Shit like this

Yet you have no clue what is being said.
Who knows if those guys were as confused as he was and were telling him "you did it"?
The guy at the fence was also trying to plead with him, but he could have thought they wanted him off the fence.

Again, look at when he realizes it. He loudly scream "F*CK!!!" and goes down immediately.

And let us not even go over the psychological part that he thought he won that fight. Then he had to center himself again and go to war for two more rounds....

Dude... people are screaming at him the moment he goes down on his knees, including his coaches. He is literally surrounded by people, including his own team, telling him it's not over. On top of that, they aren't just yelling.... they are physically trying to get him to his feet. Literally grabbing at his arm and pulling him. He knows they are doing this. Is he just like "I'm so happy I won, but it's so odd that my team won't celebrate with me.. Why do they want me to stand up and why is everyone yelling that it's not done???"?

Last edited:
...and you think celebrating is the worse you ever saw???
You need some self-check, my friend.
Disrespect is much worse than a mistake.

But this only holds true if it was a mistake. I maintain that it wasn't. He has his own team yelling at him in English and Portuguese for almost 30 seconds straight that is isn't done.

Nick Diaz lying on the floor in front of Anderson.
Anderson clowning like an idiot in front of Chris.
Bones eyepocking everyone.
Cecil Peoples.
Kimbo Slice vs Houston Alexander
Kimbo Slice vs Dada5000
and the list goes on and on...

But this only holds true if it was a mistake. I maintain that it wasn't. He has his own team yelling at him in English and Portuguese for almost 30 seconds straight that is isn't done.
Again, let me assume it was not.
Did he curse at anyone? Did he lack respect towards Bisping or the ref? or the media? or the public? NO

The sucker punch, the telling the crowd to fu** off, the middle finger to the crowd, the spitting.... and all of these are nothing compared to an out of place celebration?
Sorry, I can't see it.
Even if you were correct, I can't see it.

Even if you were correct, I can't see it.

But none of those really can alter the fight. This is a main event. His antics most certainly fucked up round break. It's undeniable, whether or not you can actually see his team trying to get him to stand up (psst that happened). It's a fucking hell of a mind fuck for Bisping too... he's concussed and bleeding and is probably confused as shit as to what is happening. I consider this the highest level mind fuck I've seen inside the UFC. None of the stuff you're talking about really impacts the fight itself. This does.

Anderson thought he won, he was wrong, that's all.
Whatever reason u all come up with is all in your mind, you are just reflecting your dislike of Anderson.
He did nothing wrong, except thinking he won.

Anderson ultimatley paid for his nonsense immediatley so i dont really care. At least his unprofesionalism only hurt himself

But none of those really can alter the fight. This is a main event. His antics most certainly fucked up round break. It's undeniable, whether or not you can actually see his team trying to get him to stand up (psst that happened). It's a fucking hell of a mind fuck for Bisping too... he's concussed and bleeding and is probably confused as shit as to what is happening. I consider this the highest level mind fuck I've seen inside the UFC.
quite the opposite.
Bisping was on his own world, trying to clear his head. I doubt he even understood the comotion by Anderson at that time.
If anything, it messed up SIlva, who had no real break, was not able to get any directions from his corner and wasn't mentally ready to put Bisping away.
So again, IMHO you are just plain wrong.

... and you have yet to tell me how this is any more unprofessional than all other examples I put.

Babalu holding the choke
Palhares crippling Drwal
Daley sucker punch
Renzo stepping on the unconscious guys head
Anytime some one spits on an opponent
The scrap pack jumping Mayhem

If anything, it messed up SIlva, who had no real break, was not able to get any directions from his corner and wasn't mentally ready to put Bisping away.

That's the rub. He would have to commit to it fully, knowing it could backfire. If it was intentional, then it's a gamble. It may fuck up his own break, but it may fuck up Bisping's too. That's not being plain wrong. That's understanding that if it was on purpose, it was a calculated risk with pros and cons.

... and you have yet to tell me how this is any more unprofessional than all other examples I put.

Yes, I did.

None of the stuff you're talking about really impacts the fight itself. This does.

While wildly unprofessional, the things you bring up are not affecting the fight in real time.

On that train wreck season of TUF James Chaney bit Jon Manley while trying to get out of a submission.

On that train wreck season of TUF James Chaney bit Jon Manley while trying to get out of a submission.
Mike kyle did that to Wes Sims.

Gomi trying to snatch Azeredo's life

tumblr_mkn1uvmr8N1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Rampage taking those two revenge shots on Wandy

200.gif

Bisping's illegal knee on Rivera (Rivera did have it coming though)

bisping-knee.gif

And Jeremy "Race the Ref" Stephens has a couple egregiously late shot's on clearly unconscious opponents

2.gif

10002666.jpg

Hendo does as well but we've all seen the Wand and Bisping gifs a thousand times

That's the rub. He would have to commit to it fully, knowing it could backfire. If it was intentional, then it's a gamble. It may fuck up his own break, but it may fuck up Bisping's too. That's not being plain wrong. That's understanding that if it was on purpose, it was a calculated risk with pros and cons.

Yes, I did.

While wildly unprofessional, the things you bring up are not affecting the fight in real time.

Again, it seems you miss the point.
And I am trying to see from your view here!
Even if this was a calculated ruse, this is just midn games. This is not disrespect. he didn't violate any rules and never disrespected anything.
Maximum he accomplished was getting a WTF from everyone.

Back