Most Unprofessional Moment inside the Octagon?

hbb.png

Among the worst in an MMA match:

Yvel was also DQ'd for eye gouging Frye and biting an opponent.

The frye incident was so weird man. Gilbert acted like he had no idea why anyone was mad at him.

How about Mendes trying to gouge Conor's cut, that was nasty and super dirty and I wanted Mendes to win

Can you count Junie browning jumping the cage and trying to attack Efrain ? If not then it's gotta be Paul Daley Paul Harris or Babalu

Surprised no one has mentioned Brock Lesnar... During his ufc 100 post fight interview, talking about going going home and drinking a Coors light because Bud Light doesn't pay him nothing, and getting on top of his wife.

Later that night...
BrockLesnarBudLight_display_image_display_image.png

If that's the worst on your list, you've only been watching this stuff for maybe two months.

I have no idea what you're talking about. For starters, I didn't say it was the worst. I asked. I also listed two other occurrences. And what is the fucking point with trying to attack me? Like, do you gain something by being a twat online? Is there a boyscout badge for being a cunt?

On top of that, it's really hard to pinpoint the most unprofessional act in the Octagon. There have been several posts here that give Silva a run for his money, so it's hard to say. The question posited also brings up to what degree were Silva's actions unprofessional? Is trying to stop the fight while pretending to not understand what's happening worse than Daley tossing a punch after the fight? I think so. Is it worse than Ronda not shaking Tate's hand afterwards? I would say absolutely.

So that's why I posted the question, to see what other events make the list, and to see if there was a general consensus as to what act was at the top of said list. It also helps to inform people of events that may have happened that they were unaware of - like apparently Junie Browning jumping on the fence.... never heard of that.

You see, it doesn't matter if one started watching two months, ago, or two decades ago, asking a question can be informative or interesting. Trying to belittle a poster for how long they've watched (an attack based on idiotic assumptions and/or lack of reading comprehension) brings nothing to the table, nor even makes any fucking sense. Yes, there are people that started watching two months ago. Congrats on understanding that new fans start watching all the time. What will you say next? The Sun is really really bright? Just don't post if you have zero to add. It's okay, I promise.

inb4 jimmies rustled .jpeg

Last edited:
I can't find
His actions were beyond anything ever seen in sports. I think he should be hanged. How dare him do such a felonious deed
I thought it was a good fight,and AS looked sublime,a few times,but he is 40. I can't believe how people hate him so much
It is strange indeed.

Perhaps just the perfect example why why sherdog can't have nice things.

Wanted to see Bisping get KOed? We got to see that.

Wanted to see Bisping overcome the odds to find a way to get a win against Anderson? Got to see that too.

But instead of everyone happy we have "the most egregious shit" ever.... .. Ugh

But instead of everyone happy we have Whiny crybabies saying that a guy celebrating a flying knee KO is the worst thing they ever saw on earth... Ugh
\

I didnt like that he did that,but he paid for it in that fight,no way i can do anything worse to him than he allready did to himself lol his arrogance IS beyond belief though hahahaha. Heinous would not be close to the word id use though.
The whole thing was more comical in hindsight than anything.

Forrest's post fight antics after the Tito fight. Running off after a lackluster performance. Only to get dragged back then awkwardly hi-jacked the interview in an attempt to save face. Will admit it doesn't beat Daley or Caio though.

And again people going ridiculously far out of their way to degrade silva...

Amazing. Other people have done the same thing but somehow it is "the most egregious shit" ever.... When Silva does it.

Palhares and Cyborg did the exact same thing but that's ok because English isn't their first language... But Anderson omfg- he speaks a Little bit of broken English so for him to celebrate knocking a guy out in the main event with a spectacular flying knee... For some reason is the worst thing ever.

Worse than sucker punches after the bell, worse than spitting on people, worse than actually shitting yourself, worse than eye gouging, repeated groin shots... The most egregious shit ever

I find it egregious because he knew exactly what he was doing. He's no amateur kid. He speaks English just fine. And there's a translator yelling at him to get down. He goes from not understanding a thing, to understand perfectly in one second. He was clearly fucking around.

I do find this to be a bit apart from your examples. Palhares is an idiot and probably didn't know what the fuck was happening. Cyborg... I dunno. Didn't see it, as it wasn't in the UFC (which is the subject here)... And punching after the bell is arguably worse, because it's violent, however it's after the match. What Silva did fucked with the break, and probably Bisping's head. Shitting yourself is a terrible example, unless you're implying a dude shit himself to avoid a triangle sub. (can't believe I had to say that.) Eye gouging and intentional groin shots are fucking horrible, but aren't really anything new. I put the impetus on the refs for dealing with this. So yea, Anderson's actions here are way different than any example you've given. I've never seen a fighter really try to end the fight like this (again barring the simpleton that is Palhares.)

Rewatched Silva's "celebration" after the 3rd round with Bisping, and I gotta say, this might be the most egregious shit I've seen during a fight. It's easy to brush it off as if Silva was genuinely confused in the moment, but we can clearly see people yelling at him that the fight is still going, and he is trying to tell them it's not, as if he call it over.

I love seeing the guy fight, but WTF?

He speaks English, and hears people saying the fight isn't over, but he pretends not to understand, and then suddenly he understands English and yells "what the fuck?!" What an ironic WTF moment. I want to cheer for him, but he again proves to be an asshole.

Is there anything else that compares to this? There was Palhares doing the same, but he was in fact confused. And there was Paul Daley sucker punching Kos, but that was at least after the fight...

512721122.jpg
you are letting your hate speaks louder if that's what you think.
He was celebrating. he was not paying attention on the people around him.

IMHO it was Lesnar on UFC 100

You should google the first post.
I think you may have missed a couple of the things that he's done... Jumping on the cage in that Miller fight was like the least unprofessional thing that he's done in a fight lol.

Back