Most Universally Loved Public Figure

The Rock first came to mind. He just seems like an all around good dude.

His Instagram is full of the most positive shit and when it's not positive it's funny as hell. Really wouldn't surprise me if the Millenials vote him in as president in the next 8-12 years.

Was having a chat with a friend about how so many public figures eventually land into some kind of hot water which turns the public off to them.

It got me thinking, which public figure has the most goodwill equity from the public?

Obviously not any politician. Sports figures are hard as well as they are typically the most critiqued and there will always be haters out there.

A few people came to mind.

Everyone seems to love Kate Middleton. Classy, famous, beautiful, etc.

Kate-Middleton-Anorexic-250x346.jpg

Peyton Manning - Sports figure, but still I think most people like him rather than hate on him.

payton-manning-buick-commercial.jpg

But I think one person in particular rises above the rest...

therock.jpg

Come on, is there anybody who isn't a fan of The Rock?

What say you, Sherbros?

I don't like Kate Middleton, largely because I hate the monarchy (nothing against her personally).

The Rock seems pretty awesome, but his passive aggressive hissy fit with Vin Diesal has knocked off some cool points.

In terms of legitimate "Good Guys/People", you would be hard pressed to say anything negative about:

1) The current Pope. I'm not even Catholic, and I think that guy is awesome
2) Bill Gates - People may hate Microsoft, but what he has done for humanity through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation should be commended
3) Warren Buffet - He may catch some flak for being a 1%, but he is a modest and brilliant man that has pledged 40+ billion dollars of his fortune to charity. That's tight.

His Instagram is full of the most positive shit and when it's not positive it's funny as hell. Really wouldn't surprise me if the Millenials vote him in as president in the next 8-12 years.
Didn't the Rock just have a lot of negative stuff to say on Instagram?

Everyone love this guy but I dunno how recognizable he'd be outside the country. He may not even be recognizable to a good chunk of the US.
He's got some fans outside of the US, that's for sure.

But overall you're right. He's probably the least known guy itt, but I also think he has the lowest percentage of people who don't like him tbh.

Nor do I; the only reason I'm aware of it is that it was in the news recently, speculated he's beefing with Vin.
Ahh something about him calling out cast members of the new Fast&Furious? I've seen a couple headlines but I'm unsure what that's all about but probably because Vin Diesel is a little bitch and The Rock isn't afraid to call him out on it.

Yah
Ahh something about him calling out cast members of the new Fast&Furious? I've seen a couple headlines but I'm unsure what that's all about but probably because Vin Diesel is a little bitch and The Rock isn't afraid to call him out on it.
It was something about that.
I think both seem like good dudes.
Not knowing much about them.

the Rock was the nicest celeb I have ever met... Well him or snoop dawg.. both very down to earth and cool

First thought was The Rock.

Back