Most Universally Loved Public Figure

Rob Battisti

HR for HR
@Steel
Reaction score
Was having a chat with a friend about how so many public figures eventually land into some kind of hot water which turns the public off to them.

It got me thinking, which public figure has the most goodwill equity from the public?

Obviously not any politician. Sports figures are hard as well as they are typically the most critiqued and there will always be haters out there.

A few people came to mind.

Everyone seems to love Kate Middleton. Classy, famous, beautiful, etc.

Kate-Middleton-Anorexic-250x346.jpg

Peyton Manning - Sports figure, but still I think most people like him rather than hate on him.

payton-manning-buick-commercial.jpg

But I think one person in particular rises above the rest...

therock.jpg

Come on, is there anybody who isn't a fan of The Rock?

What say you, Sherbros?

That's President Rock to you.

Peyton Manning Universal?

He's loved in the US but I don't know about the rest of the world.

Peyton Manning Universal?

He's loved in the US but I don't know about the rest of the world.

I suppose that is true. I suggested him because if he had a favorability rating like they do for the elections he'd probably score in the 90's. You're right though, he wouldn't have much appeal outside the US.

Obama is as close as anyone. Just about everyone adores him. And those who don't probably have a reason we all know about for not liking him.

Vin is just jealous -- or in love because of ... well you know...

Obama is as close as anyone. Just about everyone adores him. And those who don't probably have a reason we all know about for not liking him.

Half of his own country doesn't even like Obama. We're talking about people that would score in the 90+ range in favorability.

Everyone loves these two.

robin-williams-inline.jpg

J-C-jackie-chan-18739719-1280-960.jpg

thumbs_up_from_jackie_chan-3190.gif

Last edited:
If you're not a fan of this dude you're probably just a shithead...

giphy.gif

Half of his own country doesn't even like Obama. We're talking about people that would score in the 90+ range in favorability.
Well the mass majority that claim to not like obama really dont like him simply because they dont like a man of his color in charge. Dont count them and he would be 90 percent plus. Michelle might be at 95

I don't dislike Obama, but this is just idiotic. He has a 50% approval rating. You can't just discredit half the nation with a No True Scotsman fallacy.

Whatever you think of his politics, he seems like a hell of a nice guy.
i think that depends on what side of the aisle you fall on. i find him to be a condescending douche. if you are on the left, he is great. he parties, makes jokes, tells it "like it is." if you are on the right, he comes across like he is giving you a lecture if you don't agree. and i dont like the partying. i may be in the minority, but i dont really want to see my President hanging out with Jay Z and Beyonce

Back