Most Universally Loved Public Figure

Everyone love this guy but I dunno how recognizable he'd be outside the country. He may not even be recognizable to a good chunk of the US.
He is recognizable by the young population outside of the US thanks to him being a twitch meme.

nice brodude logic, but being a communist puppet, government shill and openly cheating on your pregnant wife isn't going to make you many friends.

Saying he is liked in China or especially HK is straight up lying.
So he cheated on his wife which he admits..mild by celeb terms
Bear in mind like most famous rich people he has pussy throwing itself at him in a way even the coolest hottest smoothest talking regular dudes cant imagine!

and he isnt ready to single handedly try and overthrow the ruthless goverment of where he lives and works? Should he speak out and go to jail and have his family jailed?

Yeah im sure hes got haters still doesnt alter his popularity there or worldwide dude.

Most of the people mentioned have lots of haters. Maybe jackson before the pedo stuff, Hogan before his scandals.

Most famous people have something come out that ruins them eventually.

Most of the people mentioned have lots of haters. Maybe jackson before the pedo stuff, Hogan before his scandals.

Most famous people have something come out that ruins them eventually.
Ric Flair

I don't like Kate Middleton, largely because I hate the monarchy (nothing against her personally).

The Rock seems pretty awesome, but his passive aggressive hissy fit with Vin Diesal has knocked off some cool points.

Might be a publicity stunt tho

Chappelle, but the Rock is probably most universally loved and he's a good dude.
I think all the people Dave left high and dry the way he walked away from his commitment, suddenly his whole staff is jobless, without any warning...
Maybe not universally well liked

TIeV8Rz.jpg

I don't really like any of the people mentioned in the op; manning is ok, but he has his fair share of haters, probably in the sec and new england.

This guy is pretty popular everywhere it seems:

boltlol2.gif

boltgif1.gif

YES HE IS LOVED BY ALL. ALL WANT TO LICK THE GREAT BOLT

Baaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

I came here to post the same sweet old lady.

So kind, sincere, just a genuine great gal.

In all seriousness, I'd bet at least 250 million people would pay a dollar to see her drown in a tub of bleach live on TV.

I don't dislike Obama, but this is just idiotic. He has a 50% approval rating. You can't just discredit half the nation with a No True Scotsman fallacy.
Half the US population is not half the world's population. But I'm sure there are plenty of people more loved than him.

Half the US population is not half the world's population. But I'm sure there are plenty of people more loved than him.

By making the claim he did, he would be discrediting half a nation at the very least.

Otherwise, I agree that half the US population is not half the world population. The US is, in fact, not the world.

Back