Most Universally Loved Public Figure

I really don't like Kate much. Bloody commoner blood shouldn't be polluting the Royal line.

A lot of older racist and or military type white guys think Muhammad Ali was a draft dodging loud mouth. I know because my dad is one of them.

Stevie Wonder
Michael Jordan

I don't really like any of the people mentioned in the op; manning is ok, but he has his fair share of haters, probably in the sec and new england.

This guy is pretty popular everywhere it seems:

boltlol2.gif

boltgif1.gif

Last edited:
I see Carl Sagan mentioned, which made me think of Neil Degrasse Tyson. He's pretty damn likeable and i've never heard of anyone say an ill word about him.

Whole China hates him and I'm sure many in the west would as well, if they better know about him.
Hea fucking beloved in china man
So he sucked up to the chinese goverment about meida censorship that one time? ..hes chinese !! and makes most of his dough there broseph
They adore the motherfucker..even when he makes a stinker of a film it still sells there like choclate flavoured crack!

He said the u.s and west were a bit corrupt too? Well fair play hes right

He also womanised a bit in his youth ? The fact hes banged loads of the hottest asian stars actualy makes me and most here on sherdog love him more!! The lucky bastard!
Plus if u dont like horndawgs Hes actualy been pretty faithful for like a decade now to then former miss taiwain he married if i recall

And he was strict with his deadbeat junkie son? Fucking good ..roundhouse that boy in the head jackie til he straightens the fuck up and flys right!

Im sorry but unless hes touched kids the supercop films alone make him an international treasure for life!

Hea fucking beloved in china man
So he sucked up to the chinese goverment about meida censorship that one time? ..hes chinese !! and makes most of his dough there broseph
They adore the motherfucker..even when he makes a stinker of a film it still sells there like choclate flavoured crack!

He said the u.s and west were a bit corrupt too? Well fair play hes right

He also womanised a bit in his youth ? The fact hes banged loads of the hottest asian stars actualy makes me and most here on sherdog love him more!! The lucky bastard!
Plus if u dont like horndawgs Hes actualy been pretty faithful for like a decade now to then former miss taiwain he married if i recall

And he was strict with his deadbeat junkie son? Fucking good ..roundhouse that boy in the head jackie til he straightens the fuck up and flys right!

Im sorry but unless hes touched kids the supercop films alone make him an international treasure for life!

you play down everything hes done. good on you.

lol @ beloved.

you play down everything hes done. good on you.
Apart from the pro china kiss up(the guy does make most of his cheddar there ) none of its really horrible nor uncommon among celebs
And like i said its massively outbalanced by the good shit..i mean hes jackie fucking chan son!

Apart from the pro china kiss up(the guy does make most of his cheddar there ) none of its really horrible nor uncommon among celebs
And like i said its massively outbalanced by the good shit..i mean hes jackie fucking chan son!

nice brodude logic, but being a communist puppet, government shill and openly cheating on your pregnant wife isn't going to make you many friends.

Saying he is liked in China or especially HK is straight up lying.

Everybody said Paul walker was a pure nice guy

Back