Most unhuman moments in UFC

ben-rothwell-laugh-ufc-fight-night-68-video.jpg

Yoel vs Machida, there's a part in the fight where Romero jumps off the cage like a freaking cat to throws a Superman punch then goes straight into a TD.

Yoel vs Weidman knee KO, the wage Chris went down was scary

Anytime Anderson entered into the matrix

McNuggets giving up over 12ft in height and some 300 lbs to 3 times bigger Diaz!

It was like a Shamen from Warcraft cast Bloodlust on Robbie right before the 5th round started.

method=get&s=jon-jones-gif.gif

tumblr_m7yfcqmsUY1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

tenor.gif

xlmik2.jpg

tumblr_m0ycxnFyNX1qfrkf9o1_250.gif

(If you look closely you can see Aldo landed a DOUBLE flying knee. Two knee strikes landed right there.)

Rashad Evans pounded Forrest Griffin like he wanted to kill him.

tbf diego ducks into it, making it line up with the back of his head

Holy shit. I've never seen that fight before.

This video is much better than the gif. The leg catch and setup is nice.

Jesus that gif is way more violent than I remember it being live!

If memory serves, the broadcast actually cut out for that strike when it was live, and we only got to see it on the replay.

That most recent Barboza beat down was inhuman. Probably the worst beat down I've ever seen in MMA. Might be worse than Vovchanchyn vs Inoue.

wait until an A Level Athlete trains 3 weeks UFC and takes out all the Champions.

i trained with football players who play for alabama football and destroy them take them down at will while being out weighed by over 100 pounds i hope your not refering to football and nba players as a level athletes

Not UFC but Kevin Randleman jumping up and down before his fights. His vertical had to be up there with NBA players.

Gary Goodridge utilising the crucifix with hellbows. I’m honestly surprised his opponent didn’t die.

Anyone who could embed the gifs I’d appreciate it.

Back