Most unhuman moments in UFC

That most recent Barboza beat down was inhuman. Probably the worst beat down I've ever seen in MMA. Might be worse than Vovchanchyn vs Inoue.

It was really bad but imo not as bad as Shevchenko vs this newcomer girl (Cachoeira or something?)

KgEeTi.gif

tumblr_n0flwr6otO1sdqajoo2_400.gif

Holy shit. I've never seen that fight before.

This video is much better than the gif. The leg catch and setup is nice.

Its a great sequence, hell of a finish. Couldn't have gotten anything more on that elbow, dayum

Mighty mouse’s armbar on Borg is quickly forgotten around here

But it might be the best submission I’ve ever seen

Not only because of the perfectness and rareness of the move also because it happened at the last 3 seconds of a 25 minute war
All gifs very welcome
giphy.gif

This always reminds me of the street fight from Jack Reacher .... (different elbow)

WellgroomedOblongBetafish-small.gif

i trained with football players who play for alabama football and destroy them take them down at will while being out weighed by over 100 pounds i hope your not refering to football and nba players as a level athletes

I think he's referring to nonhumans made out of Flubber, because he said someone will take out ALL the champions, so they have to be able to be in fighting shaph when they weigh in at 125 and all the way to 205 plus, all while being gender neutral.

Idk how people forget this. That was the craziest shit ever. People were calling him brawldinado for years after that before he faded away. That was a fucking fight lol.

Man if he'd gotten the nod over Fedor I imagine we'd be hearing his name a lot more!

Shogun eating H-bombs and battling on.

4_medium.gif

3.gif

This war between two goats was one beautiful moment of violence extended in time.

I think it was the second Yoel vs Whittaker fight but at one point in the 5th round Yoel goes for a take down, misses it and falls down the immediately bounces back to his feet. It was such a simple thing but to see a big guy still move like that in round 5 is insane. Everything Yoel does seems inhuman.

The way Yoel glided through the air so effortlessly was truly terrifying. In the 3rd round no less:

yoel-romero-chris-weidman-ufc-205-2.jpg

usa-today-9673476.0.jpg

If memory serves, the broadcast actually cut out for that strike when it was live, and we only got to see it on the replay.

I feel like I remember pretty clearly seeing it uninterrupted.

Back