Most unhuman moments in UFC

10044628292520mma-ufc195_010216ev_014_1.jpg

GSP is my favorite fighter ever, but Lawler is my second favorite all time. His run as the WW Champion (and his journey to get there) was an epic highlight reel of pure violence.
An old school, tough as nail badass in the modern World

Yuki Nakai getting blinded in one eye then going on to fight two more times the same night in open weight.

maxresdefault.jpg
I don't see most men built like this she's also like 6'4. Jesus Gabie is female GOAT based on size and strength alone. If I were her, I'd go to WWE..we always joke about women can't beat men. No Gabi can legit beat men up. Probably had more T than them

From
tenor.gif

to
339h84h.gif

in short time

Randleman just could not believe it, only option left was become his friend and drink that vodka

One of the fights that turned me into a hardcore fan. Great post.
Another inhumane beating and comeback from it is Elkins vs Bektic. The full fight was just insane, whole card was pretty good.

tumblr_ombm7tiVwH1r7vh24o1_540.gif

I agree to this. Darren Elkins comeback was insane. Gives me goosebumps watching it back. Another one is Max Holloway just schooling Brian Ortega

The beating that Fabio Maldonaldo took at the hands of Glover Teixeira and kept fighting. Doctor stoppage brought this one to a close between rounds but Fabio wanted to keep fighting!

glover_fabio_medium.gif

Fabio absorbed an insane amount of punishment and kept coming, even dropping Glover late in the 1st!

The beating prompted Glover to comment in the post-fight interview that he didn't believe Fabio was human...so there you have it!
more_bromance_medium.gif

I feel like I am witnessing a scene from history here. Two rival clan leaders have to fight for territory or something but a great alliance is formed. Probably happened thousands of times over and its that kind of stuff that seperates us from the animals.

1405f-3.gif

"Khabib's fights are so boring!"

Bruh...
It's like watching real Pro Wrestling

Shogun eating H-bombs and battling on.

4_medium.gif

3.gif

This war between two goats was one beautiful moment of violence extended in time.

Shogun is declared a beast for eating those shots and fighting through. But Bisping is derided for eating the same shots and battling on for a win.

Not only because of the perfectness and rareness of the move also because it happened at the last 3 seconds of a 25 minute war
All gifs very welcome
giphy.gif
I thought this was amazing but somewhat flukey when watching it live but I watched a highlight video from the fight a few days ago and saw he actually landed it earlier in the fight too but not as clean and threw it a 3rd time in the fight as well.

This was actually 100% planned as he had picked up on the Zombies tendency to lean way over when charging in to throw that left and this was the absolute most devastating counter for it. The timing has to be flawless though so it's a pretty low percentage strike.

I thought this was amazing but somewhat flukey when watching it live but I watched a highlight video from the fight a few days ago and saw he actually landed it earlier in the fight too but not as clean and threw it a 3rd time in the fight as well.

This was actually 100% planned as he had picked up on the Zombies tendency to lean way over when charging in to throw that left and this was the absolute most devastating counter for it. The timing has to be flawless though so it's a pretty low percentage strike.
Thats what makes this move so unhuman

Back