Most unhuman moments in UFC

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not only because of the perfectness and rareness of the move also because it happened at the last 3 seconds of a 25 minute war
All gifs very welcome
giphy.gif

Prob when feather weight Conor took out welter weight Nate. It was unbelievable.

The beating that Fabio Maldonaldo took at the hands of Glover Teixeira and kept fighting. Doctor stoppage brought this one to a close between rounds but Fabio wanted to keep fighting!

glover_fabio_medium.gif

Fabio absorbed an insane amount of punishment and kept coming, even dropping Glover late in the 1st!

The beating prompted Glover to comment in the post-fight interview that he didn't believe Fabio was human...so there you have it!
more_bromance_medium.gif

The beating that Fabio Maldonaldo took at the hands of Glover Teixeira and kept fighting. Doctor stoppage brought this one to a close between rounds but Fabio wanted to keep fighting!

glover_fabio_medium.gif

Fabio absorbed an insane amount of punishment and kept coming, even dropping Glover late in the 1st!

The beating prompted Glover to comment in the post-fight interview that he didn't believe Fabio was human...so there you have it!
more_bromance_medium.gif
P4p biggest hearted MMA fighter

Barão getting lit up against the cage by TJ, and not going down.

Jesus that gif is way more violent than I remember it being live!
If we had a single most violent strike category, this one gets my GOAT vote. It's almost like Matt made a last second decision to kill Diego.

Dan Hooker took a beating that no human should be able to take,

That shit with Diego is hard to watch.

I love that fucker.

Pretty sure that’s an illegal strike. Fight should have been a DQ.
Seems like back of head strikes only get called when the fighter is actually behind the guy he is hitting.

Matt was facing Diego when he threw that strike.

Seems to make a difference.

Hardy's arm not breaking when GSP fully extended the arm bar and torquing a kimura after that

TJs 24 strike combination to finish Barao in the rematch.

Hunt eating a flush Cro Cop headkick.

Kongo vs Barry for obvious reasons.

Gerard Goedeu(?) fighting with teeth lodged in his foot all the way to the finals vs Royce.

Back