Most unfunny female comedian

I have a theory as to why they're not funny. It's simple.

They still try to appeal to a male sense of humor like the guys before them. If they would make comedy geared towards women then maybe at least women might find them more funny. We may not get it but women would.

Just a drunken thought I had when the gf turned off a Whitney Cummings special after 10 minutes.

To answer your question though it's Lilly Singh

Last edited:
You don't like pregnant Asian Women dancing? Whats not to like.
WteOBb.gif

I find Nikki Glaser funny on roasts and on Conan. She's good in short spurts like that.

It was hilarious when she was on a roast and totally said how hot Blake Griffin was......then he came up and totally roasted her. She legit had hurt feelings I think...lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hannah Gadsby, although I can't even confirm that it's even a biological female.

The only one who I might get a few laughs watching is Whitney Cummings, but that might be due to bias since I would wreck every orifice on her body not just the big 3 either.

That jittery little boy needs a new career.

Women do funny things. They also say funny things unintentionally. I don’t know of any women that are intentionally hilarious that can string together different thoughts and ideas and maintain a great sense of humor. They might be out there but they’re few and far between, likely making great money doing something else that uses those skills to their benefit (like bartending for example), instead of trying to carve out their space in the stand up comedy scene.

My family is filled with legit funny women, none of them necessarily use it for their job though. Maybe one of my sisters who is a teacher does though.

I find Nikki Glaser funny on roasts and on Conan. She's good in short spurts like that.

It was hilarious when she was on a roast and totally said how hot Blake Griffin was......then he came up and totally roasted her. She legit had hurt feelings I think...lol.

maxresdefault.jpg
“You look like you would do the hair of the woman I’m actually going to fuck.” is the best goddamn roast I’ve ever heard

Kathy Griffin.

My gay brother absolutely loves her... and says straight men just don't understand the humor.

I concur. She's god awful...

Women can be funny but not really in standup. Tv shows,movies,but not so much stand up

Maria Bamford. Her stuff is definitely not for everyone but she's not your typical female comedian either. She's pretty talented.

Rachel Feinstein is pretty funny. Quite typical female comedian. She just does her thing well.

Also I've seen Took Segura's wife be funny but it's a little hit or miss.

Back