Most unfunny female comedian

Might be something to this actually

Being funny has it's advantages from an evolutionary standpoint. You're more attractive to females, you can diffuse confrontations/fights, you're more likely to lead other men if you're funny and personable, and if you pass those traits on to your children you're more likely to secure the future of your bloodline. That's just one strategy to produce offspring.

So if you aren't athletic, super handsome, tall, have access to resources, a complete psychopath, or are extremely talented in some other way then being funny is your only fall back plan. If women are physically attractive and good at nurturing their children that's more than plenty to secure a good mate.

Nikki glazer did the impossible. She's a female who is actually funny. Not chapelle level but ill willingly listen to her act

I didn't need to watch to realize that little girl-boy isn't funny.

But hands down Hannah Fatsby is the least funny "comedian" to have ever existed.

Hard to be funny when not good at telling stories

Here's Tig Notaro working out whether a wooden stool is funnier.

Jo Brand is the only comedienne whose standup i would say i enjoyed as much as a male counterpart. Ms Pat had me in stiches on JRE but i dont think i ever watched her standup. Shes hilarious though.

I forget her name, but she played Chloe on 24. I just saw one set from her and it so terrible. It was like she was just telling a story. A story that wasnt funny, but you're still listening because you want to get to the end and hear the point. But then there is no point, so she just told this random story that wasnt funny and had no point.

in before no women are funny.

Some women are definitely funny. I had a friend named Kathy who was Chinese and she was hilarious.

Ironically it was mostly men who thought she was hilarious and a lot of women hated her jokes or didn’t get them.

Saw Michelle Wolf completely bomb as a support act for Chris Rock, you could hear women around us debating through her act why she wasn’t funny... the consensus reached was “it’s her voice and her hair”

Back