Most unfunny female comedian

Ive seen a couple funny women but many of them ruin it at some point with unrelatable material and come off kind of hacky.
They get too caught up in gender related material which divides the audience pretty quick and feel the need to constantly remind you they are a woman like you cant fucking see that.
I dislike when anyone goes too heavy on any specific kind of
"IM THIS LOOK AT HOW THIS I AM" Kind of stuff instead of just trying to be genuinely funny.

I find Nikki Glaser funny on roasts and on Conan. She's good in short spurts like that.

It was hilarious when she was on a roast and totally said how hot Blake Griffin was......then he came up and totally roasted her. She legit had hurt feelings I think...lol.

maxresdefault.jpg
Natasha Leggero is good on the roasts too

women are smart and funny.

deal with it.

One of the problem with female comedians is that they always talk about sex relationship gender types of topics.

This has turned into favourite female comedienne, and I'm down with that cos it's less of a bitch thread.

My favourite is Susan Calman, her standup ain't on the tube much but there's a couple of early career Edinburgh fringe clips, here's a good one.

She does a lot of shows and panel shows, writing etc. Standup is one of her spinning plates:

A friend of mine met Kathy Griffin when she was doing some USO shit. He said it was painful. Even the best of her outtakes that actually make it on tv aren’t funny, but just the constant dud after dud of her whole visit was brutal. He was pretty sure not a single soldier so much as chuckled the whole time.

That said, if I tell a joke to friends and it bombs, I am done (trying to be funny for the moment). You gotta have at least a little respect for the perseverance of someone that throws out bomb after bomb with no laughs, but just keeps on going like nothing happened.

I haven't heard much, but when I heard schumer I wasn't impressed.

The ones I've seen in person most should do comedy that's more genuine and not canned stuff, all the time it's overlying tropes of sex, sexism, or lgbt issues.

One of my Ex’s is a fairly successful comedian now, I NEVER found her funny really and didn’t think she would make it doing it but she has.

Just goes to show, different people find different things funny. Probably helps she was fucking HOT. Instill think she got booked a lot because the agents and managers at clubs wanted to fuck her. ANYWAY.

Funny story time.

So we go to an Open night mike one night and meet up with a bunch of her friends(some other fairly famous now comedians were there, but this was when they were all starting out).

We are sitting around drinking and they are like “Holy shit your B/F is funny!” Funnier than you!! Get Him up there!!

So i did an unprepared for bit. Was pretty funny by what I was told. It was awkward though and I don’t think I could have done it sober.

Plus it’s not the life I wanted to live. I was trying to get away from the “bar life” at that point. I had stopped bar tending and working in my career now and was trying to stay away from that, and she wanted to stay in it.

It’s why we ultimately broke up.

Wtf long post.
Tl:dr Hot ex g/f is a popular comedian I never found funny

Back