MOST UNDER RATED BEAT DOWN IN UFC HISTORY

Ya thats right, I forgot about that one. Diaz has been on the wrong side of quite a few beatdowns

What ever happened to Thompson?

He retired cause people still couldn’t spell his last name.

Igor vs Inoue, people seem to underestimate the amount of permanent damage done.

Mac Danzig got wrecked by Mel Guilliard

Hearing his pain cries was hard.....

I was having this conversation with a colleague the other day. I overheard a couple of them saying Stipe would beat Jones and Jones wouldn't have the same success at HW and they could be right... I asked them that exact question, If you had to bet your savings on any fighter against Jones who are you taking. They both smiled and said, "Jones" lol

I personally dont think he is the best fighter he just has the most difficult style to contend with. You take him down which is difficult enough, he IS getting back up quickly. If he takes you down you will eat devastating elbows and likely aren't getting up easy, and he seems to be very difficult to content with because of his reach. He is just a super unique fighter.

I agree...

His length / reach, coupled with his skill set... which he has crafted to fit his frame / best traits...

Jones isn’t exactly the best combo boxer... But...

He uses the clinch, his elbows and a decent kicking game to optimize his skills...

He can out wrestle just about anybody and while on the ground can smash dudes with bo’s or tap them...

He also has no qualms about winning fights in ways / areas that might not be appealing to the eyes... and finds ways to stymie fighters offense...

It’s almost like he can win a fight, by just denying his opponent the ability to perform much offense... But while doing so, he isn’t exactly blowing them away - But he is the one that is clearly winning and controlling the fight.... I don’t know exactly how to put it into words... But to your overall point... he is a very unique fighter, that is able to optimize the skills that suit him best...

He’s a much better tactician then he is credited for...

Matt Brown vs Pete Sell

Pete didn't land a single strike and got knocked out 2-3 times

Anthony Njokuani vs Andre Winner was a one sided beatdown.
Joe Lauzon vs Curt Warburton wad also a drubbing

Josh Neer vs Mac Danzig

If you want to see how effective the intimidation a born fighter brings with him into the cage, watch this fight and see how Mac crumbles under the fear

Neer was one scary motherfucker in the cage

I would go nowhere near this animal, so all credit to Danzig for willing to share space with this savage

Couture was old as fuck here and still won a round and wasn’t finished by a much bigger and younger man

Rich franklin vs David Loiseau
Fight was so bad and lopsided that Rich had problems with his hands for rest of career.....and probably hurt Loiseau s rest of career. I forget who was ref but I was like " yo, you should step in and stop this"( almost sure it was herb or john)

In London the always savvy thales leites a few months prior, arguably, beat bisping in a split decision where he walked down bisping for 25 minutes. Problem- he now penned to fight Gegard. Mousasi gave that man the beating of his life as Thales and his swollen face just flopped on back for final minute to hold on for moral victory. Thales fought bisping and mousasi months apart. Go ask him the difference in levels between the 2

Simple, whats a fight that doesnt get enough love as far as the level of beat down that it was.

I will start

qragzm.gif

Big nog beat the FUCK out of randy. On the feet, on the ground. I cant beleive randy survived some of that shit! This wasnt too long after people were thinking randy had a chance vs fedor. This was a true beat down lol..

and since i cant do captian america like that..ill give honorable mention to handy vs GG.
Randy won a round so it wasn't a complete ass kicking. Randy had his moments.

Brandon Lee Hinkle vs Sean Gannon, some of the nasiest elbows I have seen. A good example of an amateur mma fighter vs a mid tier professional

Back