MOST UNDER RATED BEAT DOWN IN UFC HISTORY

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Neither one of those were a beatdown until the finishing sequence.

Anthony Pettis schooled Cowboy and him his bitch with ease.

Khabib vs Iaquinta. Yet you have people acting that was close. That was a mauling

Nah, Khabib vs. Barboza was worse. Because Khabib's beat down of Edson was so bad, in highlight Al did okay compared to that. We all were just comparing performances but yes AL did NOT come close to beating Khabib

Cheick kongo vs mustapha al turk.
It was pretty messed up, I see folks being upset because yamasaki didnt stop a fight but this kongo/turk shit was on another level with (prime) kongo smashing al turk on the ground for a good 60 seconds.

And yet to this day, Randy huggers/Fedor haters still think Randy would have given prime Fedor a competitive fight.

"But Randy's clinches and dirty boxing!!!!1!2"

Fedor is 2-3 against MW's and LHW's. Randy would have destroyed Fedor in the octagon.

couple random ones (Brians)

Brian Foster over Brock Larson

Brian Melancon over Seth B.

I have to say Dos Anjos vs Nate Diaz is up there for me. Those leg kicks.

Also Rory McDonald rag dolling Nate Diaz

Both were beatdowns but Rory fight was brutal. Stay at lightweight where you belong, son!

Rountree vs Anders was one of the more prolonged, one sided beat downs in recent memory.

Matt Brown Vs Pete Sell - the fight got stopped twice and Sell didn't land a single strike.

14dqdft.gif

2ecohhi.jpg

Randy Couture was/is probably the single most overrated UFC fighter ever. Always has been.
Randy is, at this moment, still tied for having the most UFC HW championships and UFC HW championship defenses in the history of the UFC.

Simple, whats a fight that doesnt get enough love as far as the level of beat down that it was.

I will start

qragzm.gif

Big nog beat the FUCK out of randy. On the feet, on the ground. I cant beleive randy survived some of that shit! This wasnt too long after people were thinking randy had a chance vs fedor. This was a true beat down lol..

and since i cant do captian america like that..ill give honorable mention to handy vs GG.

I had Nog win that fight as well but ... it was decently competitive and a marvelously ground battle.

Not what I normally consider a "beat down".

Last edited:
And yet to this day, Randy huggers/Fedor haters still think Randy would have given prime Fedor a competitive fight.

"But Randy's clinches and dirty boxing!!!!1!2"

OH I SEE ... old Randy's fights count.

old Nog and Fedor loses don't.

I have to say Dos Anjos vs Nate Diaz is up there for me. Those leg kicks.

Also Rory McDonald rag dolling Nate Diaz
Thompson VS Diaz was another one. Never Seen either Diaz get murked like that.
josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

The most underrated beat down in MMA history is Weidman vs Munoz, and it's not close.

The Chris only allowed Munoz to land 1 total strike and 0 takedowns in 7 minutes of fighting.... Let me repeat that again. In 7 minutes of fighting Munoz landed 1 total strike and 0 takedowns. There is not a single more one-sided fight in the history of this sport.

The fight was so bad that Mark ballooned up to 300+ pounds after the fight due to depression and thought about retiring.

Last edited:
Rumble vs Tommy Speer
Jones vs. Matt Hammill
Tank Abbot vs John Matua
JDS vs. Roy Nelson
Cain vs. Brad Morris
GSP vs. Mayhem Miller

I had Nog win that either fight but ... it was decently competitive and a marvelously ground battle.

Not what I normally consider a "beat down".

in today's scoring it would have been at least 30-26. He got dropped standing and almost finished on the ground. I guess i remember it being worse because i thought randy had a chance

Back