MOST UNDER RATED BEAT DOWN IN UFC HISTORY

Bader vs Perosh
I remember the fuck out of this fight. Bader beat the piss out of the dude for the whole fight. Only 1 judge gave one round to Bader at a 10-8, all the other rounds were 10-9's. They all should have been 10-8's at the very least. Just another perfect example of judges sucking ass in the UFC.

Evan Tanner vs Elvis Sinosec
Ivan Salevery (sp) vs Semenov is another underrated beatdown

Felt like I remember lauzon beat the shit out of reudiger pretty dominantly. Not to be the first one to bring a womens fight in but was it schevchenko that beat the living shit out of the one chick. Cant think of her name but she just got pounded sitting on bottom forever.

Forgotten beatdown? Perhaps penn over Sanchez, since bj hasn’t looked good in so long.

Back then, penn outlanded Diego by dozens of strikes. I recall Diego landed only 8 significant strikes over the course of 5 rounds. Penn also stuffed all 27 of Diego’s takedown attempts. Finally, he finished Diego by doctor stoppage in the 5th round, first time Sanchez ever lost by tko.
Nah. A lot of ppl site this as one of the most one sided beatings. It’s not under rated at all, IMO.

Simple, whats a fight that doesnt get enough love as far as the level of beat down that it was.

I will start

qragzm.gif

Big nog beat the FUCK out of randy. On the feet, on the ground. I cant beleive randy survived some of that shit! This wasnt too long after people were thinking randy had a chance vs fedor. This was a true beat down lol..

and since i cant do captian america like that..ill give honorable mention to handy vs GG.
Bisping over Cung was fucking brutal.

Penn/ Sanchez

Fedor/ Colman and Goodrich

Arlovski/ Cabbage

JDS/ Nelson and Darwin

Aldo/ Edgar 2

Glover/ Fabio

Singer/ Haynes

So many good ones

Kharitonov vs Rizzo needs a mention - most underrated is a stretch maybe but it was so clinical and maybe has not been seen by some of the newer members.

Simple, whats a fight that doesnt get enough love as far as the level of beat down that it was.

I will start

qragzm.gif

Big nog beat the FUCK out of randy. On the feet, on the ground. I cant beleive randy survived some of that shit! This wasnt too long after people were thinking randy had a chance vs fedor. This was a true beat down lol..

and since i cant do captian america like that..ill give honorable mention to handy vs GG.
Yeah that was a good fight

Bad style matchup for handy

Rick story vs Dustin Hazellet (sp?) Is my pick. Perfect example of high level BJJ getting over powered by a beast of a wrestler

03 Couture vs 05 Fedor would have been a good tilt, but Handy would have gotten slept no matter how you slice it.
Then again, I'd take 05 Fedor to beat any man that's ever walked.
Wilder would drop the hammer of Thor on him and sleep him ...

Nah. A lot of ppl site this as one of the most one sided beatings. It’s not under rated at all, IMO.
Fair enough, I guess it came to my mind because penn has fallen so far from grace these days

Matt Brown over Prospect Silva. Brilliant come-from-behind beat down.

BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez was like a damn snuff film. I think he stuffed all 28 of diegos takedown attempts, out landed him like 120-10 and opened a vagina on diegos head with a head kick

Back