Most satisfying KO and why

hendo vs bisping has gota be the best cause bisping was jsut such a prick and it was epic. but i'm gla dhardy got knocked out. . .. maybe i just hate british accents :p

For obvious reasons.

DanHardyKOd.gif

I would have to say its a tie between hendo vs Bisping and shogun vs machida 2. I watche TUF and I couldn't stand how Bisping was just always talking trash and Hendo wouldn't say anything. But i remember in one episode Hendo saying hell do the talking with his fist. I Absolutly loved the second unnecessary blow to the unconscious Bisping. Also, I was still infuriated at the time over Shogun vs Machida 1. What made things worse was that Machida actually thought he dominated the whole fight. Anderson even said machida won all 5 rounds. When I saw shogun drop and finish machida I jump out of my couch and starting yelling at the top of my lungs. It was amazing.

How could you possibly like that second blow? Shit like that sends the sport back years. Hitting a clearly unconscious body with everything he has is absolutely terrible and shouldn't happen to anyone regardless of what they said.

Shogun/Machida-I hate Machida

Hendo/Bisping-I hate Bisping

Johny MMA murking Kampmann
Leben uppercuts from Hell over Wand

How could you possibly like that second blow? Shit like that sends the sport back years. Hitting a clearly unconscious body with everything he has is absolutely terrible and shouldn't happen to anyone regardless of what they said.

I tend to agree. But Bisping did spit on his opponents corner before so he isn't a saint either.

Recently Mike Pyle over James Head. I know there are tons more but i can't think of any for me at the moment.

all my top ones are already mentioned but i really enjoyed seeing hunt/kongo.

Hendo/Bisping is the only time in all my years of watching MMA where I thought someone had died. Brutal KO!

agreed. but sorry, still satisfying. and the shoop that bisping thread that followed was top 5 thread of all time. but i didnt much care for it when he did the same exact thing to wandy.

Shogun/Machida for me as well.

Nogueira vs Schaub

For non-stone cold knockouts, Shogun vs Jones

barboza vs etim was epic,

but I loved seeing stann ko leben after leben says " Brian Stann couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag"

it was his fight with Yuichiro Nagashima, was put under an exhibition fight cause the first round was k-1 rules, second MMA

so he got owned in the mma round? aoki is too damned one dimensional... dont care how good someones single dimension is, it will always ensure they willl never be at the top

Back