Most religious fighters in ufc

Vitor Belfort.

Joe Son. He once carried a giant cross on his back to the ring.

Joe Son. He once carried a giant cross on his back to the ring.

Nah, that was Kimo. Joe Son may have been his manager though.
kimo_leopoldo_cross_display_image_display_image_original_display_image.jpg

Benson has bible banged his way to a few questionable wins.

Nah, that was Kimo. Joe Son may have been his manager though.
kimo_leopoldo_cross_display_image_display_image_original_display_image.jpg

A long time ago either Kimo or Joe Son were featured on the daily show for carrying the cross. First person to find it wins the internet.

(can't remember if it was Kilbourne or Stewart hosting)

The question might be: who isnt' religious in the UFC? Everyone seems to be, i just watched the Weidman doco about his first fight and he is very religious also.

"Mayday" MacDonald, he has not had sex in years cause his religious believes.

The question might be: who isnt' religious in the UFC? Everyone seems to be, i just watched the Weidman doco about his first fight and he is very religious also.

JDS and Carlos... i honestly dont know if they are religious or not but i know they never thank god or say anything that sounds like they might be religious... it makes them even more appealing to me... lol :icon_chee:icon_chee

Yup. He thanked Jesus Christ when he beat Anderson.

Man, that Jesus, guy just loves himself some brutal KOs.

how the fuck are we supposed to evaluate who is the most religious? according to the number of times they mention god in a post fight interview? whether they fast during ramadan? how often they go to church?

who the fuck knows?

Vitor, only Vitor has the holy spirit changing his hormone levels so that he can pass a piss test.

Back