Most promising potential - Conor McGregor or Khabib Nurmagomedov?

Thread is kinda depressing. Conor has managed to come back from his knee injury and loss, and surpass everyone's wildest dreams. Khabib's career has been essentially sidelined by weight cutting and injury issues...sooooo much untapped potential. Here's hoping he gets it together and we see him fight regularly again.

we should give the since banned ethanfranklin the likes he deserves....

Khabib's striking still makes me cringe but the dude can slam like Hughes so I am instantly a fan. He put Healy through hell, made it look effortless, and Pat is a beast. Like someone said, he's on the verge of being elite and given the talent pool in his division that says a lot.

That being said Connor is gonna live up to his hype. He's an exciting striker, briliant at promoting himself and will probably help the sport grow more then Khabib. They will match him right and his hype will grow. The guy is every promoters dream.

Damn. Talk about prescient.

Khabib by far
Conor is average

A good bump.

giphy.gif

Hahahah wow, people are really buying into Khabib. Will be fun to watch that one crash and burn

Pro tip: his striking is worse than very bad.

I believe McGregor would beat Khabib at 155 now. He is more well rounded, light years ahead in striking.

This one didn't go well, LOL

Back