Most promising potential - Conor McGregor or Khabib Nurmagomedov?

ethanfranklin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both 25 and in the game for 5 years.

0022-khabib-nurmagomedov.jpg

Conor is slightly older and has been in the game slightly longer, but Khabib obviously has more experience in the UFC.

400px-Mcgregor_ready_for_battle_2013-09-28_05-33.jpg

Who has the most potential and who has impressed you most?

Last edited:
Nurmagomedov is much more proven and promising in my opinion. McGregor has been pretty flashy in his two fights, but who are they really against?

I consider Nurmagomedov to be a bigger contender in the future than McGregor. We have yet to see McGregor face so many types and styles of opponents.

Nurmagomedov is on the brink of elite status, McGregor still has some work ahead of him before he can be considered a division player.

Both very good fighters. McGregor looks more stylish khabib looks rock solid

Conor is more flashy, but Khabib is more proven.

I still need to see Conor fight better wrestlers and grapplers to really get on his hype-train though.

khabib. and man conor has a weird looking body. like no chest muscles or something, odd

I still need to see Conor fight better wrestlers and grapplers to really get on his hype-train though.

Theyre only a division apart. They could wind up fighting one day soon.

Lol @ McGreGOAT.

But seriously, Khabib is future champ. If the two had a fight tomorrow, Khabib would own the GOAT

Khabib. He's pretty proven actually, but I'd like to see him fight for the title with another win or two.

This is pretty much it. I've become a Conor fan, but I'm not ready to crown him P4P GOAT like so many are. If I had to bet though I'd say he'll at least fight for a title before he retires. More sold on Khabib, and definitely see him in the elite soon.

Rofl, I wouldn't even call Khabib a prospect anymore, he is damn close to that title shot.

needs a poll.

Conor has more potential I'd say but he's less of a polished prospect as the eagle.
I could see the eagle fighting for a title in the after the next fight knowing how the lightweight division is right now.
Conor is probably 2 maybe 3 fights out.
It depends on how they finish. Conor is a knock out machine, the eagle is more of a decision guy so that's why conor might get the shot first, if it wasn't for the injury to conor i'd be sure of it.

this is all assuming both guys win their fights

the eagle fights more like fedor, and conor almost has a weird anderson silva, jbj, gsp thing going on.

Khabib has the proven track record so I have to give it to him. I don't know if I'd even call him a prospect at this point. But I honestly think that McGregor is going to be something special, all hype and hater bullshit aside.

A win over Healy trumps anything Conor has ever done.

This is the first time that i've checked Conor's record. He actually lost two times in less than a minute.
I was expecting that a cocky guy like him would be 15-0 at this point, T_T, fuck me!

Back