Most people suck

gifkistalinnarasstrelgif621932.gif

Lol holy shit where'd you find that gif

TS don't go to Walmart, I unfortunately have to endure Wally World visits now and then with the wife, I always leave that store appalled for one reason or another.

I agree being nice and courteous should be a given, but seems like people get so wrapped up in their own lives and BS that they have very narrow perception of what goes on around them, sad if you ask me.

DUDE.. Wal mart makes me lose hope lol. People are weird there, very weird. Then they try to mask the weirdness with a bad attitude lmao. Last time I went there, it followed me down the street, as I came across this weirdo while I was on my bike (It's an expensive bike, and I have a car, so preemptively shut up) after I left.. I was on the right side of a big enough side walk and he was walking down the middle of the sidewalk, and was actually more on my side, which would be his left. He didn't step to his side, and I didn't feel like leaving the sidewalk, so i came to a stop right in front of him, and he was speaking Walmartese and was like "hey man, I have a right to be on this sidewalk." I was like, that's totally true man, but in America we pass on the right don't we? I said it with a friendly smile, as this is supposed to be a decent area, and he just didn't understand. He said something along the lines of "you have much bigger arms than me, but I'm just going to stay right here." And I said "that's fine, I just pretend it's England." And rode around him in the other side where there was room. It was Walmart; it fkn followed me out a quarter mile down the street. I rode home really fast lie it was following me, looking forward to getting home so reality could reset.

I am an asshole and so are all of you. This is the first step to clarity and wisdom.

Just look out for yourself and you'll do fine knockout.

I started a new job about a month ago (driving/delivering ice) where i work ALOT and deal with customers ALOT and i mostly go to gas stations where there are constant flows of random people all day.

I've noticed most people are worthless assholes. Like one thing my Dad taught me when i was young was be cool to people in public, respectful and such. I honestly get the rudest looks from all sorts of people its insane. I swear 85% of the people i come in contact with or look at on a daily basis look like someone shit in their frosted flakes and then were forced to eat it.

Like dude i had one of the worst days EVER yesterday, worked 14 hours and had a migraine all day, had to deal with incompetence and horrible traffic, BUT i don't take it out on other people. I still am able to kinda hide that away and be decent to other people.

I feel like i can look at someone and just know, yep, they're a POS. Doesn't matter age, gender, race etc either people just suck.

I'm 27 so its weird to be saying this now, i guess i just never really realized how shitty people are. I mean i worked in retail as a kid and dealt with assholes but i guess being younger it didn't bug me as more for whatever reason.

For example a dude working in the back at Wal-Mart (was delivering ice there), old white dude was just a COMPLETE dick, for no fucking reason. Like never been there before, was being friendly with the guy, and he just had this little attitude with everything he said to me. Like does your life really suck that bad? If your life sucks keep that shit to yourself ffs.

We all have things that go wrong in our day, and reasons to be pissed, but would a little common courtesy fucking kill people? We all don't need to be friends but honestly i never noticed how much most people hate their lives/selves/other people haha. Maybe its just where i live i don't know.

Anyone else have to deal with shitty people all day? Like being a cold call salesmen, there's no fucking way i could ever do that. I take it personal when people are rude to me, which i guess is my fault and i shouldn't let it get to me.

I agree with Bill, even if I'm one of the mediocre people its fucking true and that's part of the problem.

TS I am a cpl years older than you and at the same age I started a new job and everyone of the people I work with (well 90% at least) are inconsiderate assholes. Lazy fucking pricks who try to get other ppl to do their job. Maybe at that age you start to notice how bad people are or we just had bad luck.

The 70% of dishonest people i meet are polite to me, and the 30% of honest people i meet treat me like shit. Not sure if they're all intending to be courteous in their own way or whether it's the complete opposite.

Last edited:
Might I suggest having empathy for other people? I think you will be much happier for it.

An example. Someone cuts you off in traffic without even acknowledging you and speeds away. Instead of assuming that guy is an enormous bag of dicks who hates you and has no respect for human kind, give him a sympathetic story. Maybe he just got a call that his daughter had an accident at school and he can think of nothing else but to get there and help his child.

Is this true? Who cares. You are no longer mad and now have sympathy for a fellow human. Works up close too. Asking someone if they are OK and how you can help when they are dicks nearly always elicits a better response than telling them they are an asshole.

Cheers and good luck.

Good post.

Most everyone judges everyone else on their actions and judge themselves by their intentions

don't complain. a drunken hooker just called me a racist, showed me her citizenship and threw me 50€ to prove a point, because there was no minibar in her room and I as a receptionist couldn't sell her beer.

It gets worse in the corporate world. I work in tech support and most people are either assholes or common sense lacking idiots, I have found.

The problem is that when people are "customers" they become jerks much of the time. Also, people in the corporate world are egotistical and self centered; they mostly lack any idea of teamwork and common goals. Not everyone, but most.

No offense TS, but I find that people with the attitude that most people suck tend to suck. Or the ones that say most people are stupid, tend to be stupid. Kind of like you are the common denominator in you shitty, sucky life.

I have to deal with shitty people every day as a cook because most of these fuckfaces around here think they are above me and I'm just a lowly cook that deserves to be shit on.

It amazes me how fucking lazy people are nowadays when it comes to making their own food.

It gets worse in the corporate world. I work in tech support and most people are either assholes or common sense lacking idiots, I have found.

The problem is that when people are "customers" they become jerks much of the time. Also, people in the corporate world are egotistical and self centered; they mostly lack any idea of teamwork and common goals. Not everyone, but most.
indians?

luckily I live in NYC and I don't have to deal with assholes like that on a daily basis.
Got mean mugged multiple times in NYC by low IQ demographic when I visited. Only cool guy I met was from San Diego. I was surprised when he made small talk with us on Times square.

Got mean mugged multiple times in NYC by low IQ demographic when I visited. Only cool guy I met was from San Diego. I was surprised when he made small talk with us on Times square.
I apologize on their behalf.

I'd like to think I'm one of the nicer, more polite New Yorkers.

Dude, consider yourself lucky that you have been blessed with SOME insight and a decent overall attitude..Yea most people are asleep at the wheel, completely unaware of the miracle that is this life , push on, stay nice, and continue to be a bright light for the less fortunate, who knows what a positive impact you might have on one person...
tell this to the war room..

Man is fallen. You can read about it in the Bible.

The Fall

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

Genesis 3: 17-19

Sometimes its not the people but the way you perceive them to be. For example i have mean eyebrows so when im in the sun and i squint it looks like i'm mean mugging people when in reality im just trying to see in sun. Not everyone could be an a*hole to you.
lol at mean eyebrows...

is this your girlfriend?
tattoo-eyebrows-041111-m-400x300.jpg

Back