Most people suck

Man is fallen. You can read about it in the Bible.

The Fall

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

Genesis 3: 17-19

Shhhh now bud. Shhhhh. Shhhhh.

dear-diary.gif

Working as a doorman I can confirm OP is legit.

It's real hard to remain civil with the absolute arseholes who can't even muster up awareness of their own limits.

A good 40% are absolute morons.

Yet, most people subscribe to the theory that "most people suck". Maybe you people are are part of the problem, no?
Don't ever end a sentence with "no?".

Yes, TS, most people are miserable and hate their lives.

Put in some fucking effort, its not hard to at least pretend to be polite.
Your perception is always going to change when your feeling shitty or in a bad mood overall. Try and give them a break, let it go.

lol at mean eyebrows...

is this your girlfriend?
tattoo-eyebrows-041111-m-400x300.jpg

Ha i'm talking about myself and i have high arch eyebrows which are natural to me so when i squint in the sun other can perceive me to be angry.

I was at a smoothie place and the workers were calling for "Shauna" and some lady went up and kept saying "there is no Shauna did you mean _____ (can't remember what her name actually was but it was close to Shauna)" and the worker said "it's a ______ smoothie" and then they kept repeating themselves over and over. Customer easily could have confirmed if that was her smoothie or not which would have likely cleared up the confusion but no, instead they had to repeat themselves 4 times until she accepted the smoothie.

I don't really encounter too many annoying people. Probably most of it depends on where you work/live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back