Most Painful Submission ?

A guy who knows much more than you can make just about anything painful as fuck.

I know what I hate though, the guys that just try and break anything because they have no experience. That just gets me a little angry, I will admit.

Calf slicers for me. Estima foot locks also hurt like a bitch

Without a submission going to the point of injury (i.e. joint breaking, acl tearing, etc), I think the top 3 go to bicep slicers, calf slicers and poorly applied RNC's that become face-cranks.

Most Painful Submission ??

For some reason 'most painful' conjures a vision to me of a submission where your partner is cranking and cranking and you continue to refuse to tap because you know you can take a little more until finally you give up and submit because the pain sucks.

Very obvious for me: the poorly done face choke from behind!! Compression locks/slicers are a close second.

Bicep and calf slicers are the worst pain I've experience In sparring.

The 100% when done forcefully followed by palm to palm "rnc" when it's not under your chin and then bicep slicers

As an experience Jiu-Jitsu competitor, I'd have to go with the heel hook, its not that its extremely painful, its just the pain is immediate, so by the time you tap, its already sore. As opposed to an armbar where it may take a while for you to feel the pain.

I hate neck cranks the most. Id rather be heel hooked to fuck than have someone fuck up a Peruvian Necktie and crank my neck like the devil.

Wrist locks, no question. Comes on super quick and is extremely painful.

Shin locks.

Also it's 'Spladle', not "Spladdle" or 'Spladdie". Splits-Cradle = Spladle.

trachea bruise from chokes are bad. But for me personally it is a ameriana or kimura. Years of playing baseball dont make a my shoulders very friendly towards those submissions.

Back