Most Painful Submission ?

full boston crab

I was actually thinking about that one too. As far as pure pain compliance goes, the Boston crab brings it in spades.

A lot of the submissions mentioned on this page only actually hurt if you don't submit and then something breaks or tears. A good Boston crab can inflict a lot of pain well before you get to the damage stage. It's like a fair warning telling you "It's only going to get worse". A lot of catch as catch can techniques work like that.

Calf slicers or ankle locks both I'd rarely tap from but are excruciatingly painful.

Dont get heel hooks Ive never really found them painful more panic pain because its your knee.

What is a boston crab? Ive heard of it here but have never saw any pics or videos.

Also its the twister

I don't find heel hooks that painful immediately, even if something breaks. Its the next day the pain sets in. The twister is more compressive and makes me nauseous/ claustrophobic than being ultra painful.

Wrist locks are up there in pain

What is a boston crab? Ive heard of it here but have never saw any pics or videos.

Also its the twister

walls-of-jericho_wm.jpg

Last edited:
Of subs legal at blue I find the straight ankle lock the most painful.

It's actually the least painful but with straight ankle locks you need to grit your teeth at times and you'll be safe and fine after.

All other subs I'll tap to as soon as I know they've got the technique right. On the straight ankle lock I'll hold on and try to work an escape.

Is that the one where you stand up while they have lock down?

No, that's an Indian Death Lock.

Scorpion Crush is an enforced body scissors I believe, hooking your hands behind your legs from closed guard.

Grovit, off of a failed guillotine. Pain from all 3 of the planes of movement in the neck, horrid horrid move.

Back