Most Painful Submission ?

grubburg2

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Nothin' like the old trachea bruise from a standing guillitine!

What are some other ones?

that twister don't look real comfy tho

twisterg.jpg

i can't say from experience tho

I would imagine that crucifix move that rickson gracie did on fight science

heel hooks make me cringe.
but bicep slicers can hurt pretty bad

The one that personally causes me the most pain *without* the submission having pasted the injury point is the bicep crank. Just nothing good about it.

I'd take any of those over the banana split...

I actually find it pretty painful when someone fucks up a blood choke and desperately attempts to submit you by just pulling on your neck as hard as they f*cking can.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that any joint lock can be excruciatingly painful if applied correctly. Obviously, the least painful would be an artery choke since you don't know you're really in trouble until you're on the verge of blacking out. That's pretty subjective though. They can all fuck you up but I would say leg locks. You don't really HAVE to use your arms to get around in day-to-day life, but every time you put weight on a jacked up leg you feel it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that any joint lock can be excruciatingly painful if applied correctly. Obviously, the least painful would be an artery choke since you don't know you're really in trouble until you're on the verge of blacking out. That's pretty subjective though. They can all fuck you up but I would say leg locks. You don't really HAVE to use your arms to get around in day-to-day life, but every time you put weight on a jacked up leg you feel it.

Yeah I was about to say leg locks, there have been some nasty injuries from leg locks.

Notably the victims of Masakazu Imanari especially MTB. Bas Rutten broke somebodys shin with a heel hook.

Nasty stuff.

thats called a spladdle in the diaz vs stevenson fight!! but most painful would definately have to be any twisting style lock to the knee

Back