Most of you belong to the Oregon Trail Generation

Damn,

I guess catching dysentery was a real thing I should have worried about back then..

Odell lake, Number munchers, And Napster for single song downloads.
Napster changed EVERYTHING. It shined like a supernova for 2 brief years and changed piracy forever. You kids with your fancy torrents don't know how difficult the struggle was in the pre-Napster world.

I remember asking my IT uncle to rip Oregon Trail from 5.25" to 3.5" floppy cause we got an upgraded computer

Napster changed EVERYTHING. It shined like a supernova for 2 brief years and changed piracy forever. You kids with your fancy torrents don't know how difficult the struggle was in the pre-Napster world.

Waiting on that 12kbs slow ass download to get your 348kb song so you could jam out. Never thought I'd see the day of a 12gbs transfer speed

B4 that it was going to 3 different malls so you could find the CD single. Yikes we're old

I actually did play ... SimCity 2000
A '93 kid tho so I don't really make the cut.

GOAT game of its day (Doom? what's that)

<5>

You can be an honorary Xen

It says millennials end in 2004. I don’t buy that. If you don’t remember the 90s and you don’t remember September 11 then you are a iGen/ gen z.

1 & 8 do not apply.

I always thought Oregon Trail & Where in the World is Carmen San Diego were corny as hell.

I grew up playing King's Quest, Leisures Suit Larry, Goblins (basically the best Sierra games) The Incredible Machine etc. when it came to PC games.
Ahh Kings Quest.

"I took a mint."

"That's what they're there for!!"

giphy.gif

Man I remember playing counter strike on 56k. That shit was so laggy.

Don't forget waiting for 5 minutes while a low-res nude photo of a chick loaded on your screen.

I remember it would load from the top down, so you'd see her hair, then a few seconds later her face... awesome! She's hot!... Then her neck.... Then your connection slowed down, takes 9 minutes to get to her shoulders... You can see clavicle... So close!

And then it just stops loading. And you give up on that picture and go searching for another.

You kids don't know how good you have it with your 4k streaming video

Back