Most Forgotten MMA Losses?

Thiago Alves lost to Spencer Fisher
Jorge Santiago lost to Manny Gamburyan
Tim Sylvia lost to Jorge Rivera (ammy fight)
Randy & Arlovski lost to Rodriguez

Last edited:
I'm sure he hasn't..... But his fans definitely don't mention it.. I guess the guy is so awesome that he completely lacks haters to bring it up lol

ive actually seen quite a few sherdoggers and fans bring up that loss when discussing his chances at the title

Thiago Alves getting tapped by Fisher and tibau

Koscheck losing to fickett

Wanderlei losing to ortiz

Jon fitch getting ko'd by wilson gouveia and subbed by mike pyle.

Thiago Alves lost to Spencer Fisher
Jorge Santiago lost to Manny Gamburyan
Tim Sylvia lost to Jorge Rivera (ammy fight)
Randy & Arlovski lost to Rodriguez

had no idea about the jorge rivera vs timmy one thats nuts

Chael lost pretty handily to Babalu.

Christ. As a cheal fan I do not like to thinkof that event. As an mma fan I reeeaaallly want to forget the main event. I remember watching "the Headhunter" fall on AA's back and wondering WTF the fight was over. All around it was a shitty night. All you nancy boys that bitch about having to pay for the cards now just think about how we used to get together and pay fifty bucks to see that shit.

This is more an example of remembering things wrong.

I was watching the Bendo fight last week and one of my friends (who is a casual fan at best) said "remember the time he ran along the cage and knocked out that guy out with a kick". I had a good chuckle.

although it was a K-1 fight bj losing to lyoto. and ivan menjivar losing to GSP.

Apparently, the UFC forgot that both Sonnen and Diaz lost their last fight before giving them title shots...

Looking at the rankings, it looks like a lot of losses were forgotten...

People do seem to forget Diaz getting boxed down by Sherk in his big lightweight debut. Cuz you know when you get beat at WW by the likes of Diego Sanchez and Joe Riggs your obviously too skilled yet too light to be fighting at that weight. Better lose a few pounds and get outboxed by a guy whos arms are four feet shorter than yours.

Chael lost pretty handily to Babalu.

Hah, I don't know about that.
I mean until he actually became good, me and some friends just knew him as the guy that screamed when Babalu heelhooked him.

That said, Burns-Rumble 1.

Overeem-couture
Forrest-severen/horn

Came to say Couture/Oldereem.

Sonnen lost to Horn, then Sonnen lost again to Horn and, in another fight, Sonnen also lost to Horn.

Franklin and Bonnar lost to Machida before he came to the UFC

Big Nog lost to Hendo, but both Big and Lil Nog beat Hendo after that.

EDIT: forgot the best one: Arlovski lost his pro debut against Datsik :icon_lol:

I think most people forget that Tito absolutely dominated Wand back in the day.

Back