Most Forgotten MMA Losses?

frankly, i didnt think much of the zombie at first -

the ko loss to roop and he had the close fight w garcia - garcia isnt exactly a top fighter

i thought he was gonna get killed by hominick and def by poirier - way off on that one

shogun lost to machida.. jon jones lost to hammil

ok ok, enough trolling..

forrest griffin got kod by keith jardine

Shogun losing to Babalu. Most people, except haters, don't really mention that fight.

I just saw that Heath Herring has a loss to Travis Fulton.

Jorge Santiago, a middleweight, was knocked out in 18 seconds by diminutive 145er manny gamburyan

People do seem to forget Diaz getting boxed down by Sherk in his big lightweight debut. Cuz you know when you get beat at WW by the likes of Diego Sanchez and Joe Riggs your obviously too skilled yet too light to be fighting at that weight. Better lose a few pounds and get outboxed by a guy whos arms are four feet shorter than yours.
do you know how retarded you look here?

:icon_lol: I chuckle a little every time I see that.

Oh the irony. The man with the supposedly "unbreakable chin" gets the fuck knocked out of him by the guy with the "worst chin in the division".

I sometimes wonder if that knockout loss was due more to exhaustion

Hendo got subbed by Lil Nog, out-wrestled by Wanderlei in his Pride debut, and lost to Kazuo Misaki (p4p one of the most underrated fighters ever).

Jorge Santiago, a middleweight, was knocked out in 18 seconds by diminutive 145er manny gamburyan

Manny used to be a welterweight, and so did Santiago. Just saying. Santiago has always had a glass chin though.

RUmble Johnson vs. CLementi
Guida vs. Melendez

Lol I know. Idk how many times I've read in past couple years that Guida would SMASH Gilbert lol. Then, when you bring it up they ACT like they knew, but Guida has improved so much.

Niaz Diaz's loss to Diego Sanchez
Nate Diaz's loss to Joe Stevenson

Back