Most evolved mma fighter ever

You pro wrestling guys are , at least, amusing. Does this mean " hmmm, never thought about that " or the wires that encompass your brain are a bit fried so this is what u do when u disagree or you dont even understand my opinion ( which I understand is the probable scenario).

It's a fight forum, grow a pair and come at me. This is what I enjoy.

Glover for me. Sure he was good whilst younger, but he’s ready for another title shot at 40+. He’s legit and besides rumble punching his teeth into the 10th row, he’s always put on a good fight.
Also one of the nicest dudes in the sport. Won't see many people beating on a dude and apologizing at the same time.

Honorable mention has to be Cheick Kongo.

Dude reinvented himself as a blanket and managed to stay relevant at 40+ years old. I would even argue that he would do better in the UFC now than he did when he was in his prime.

Bobby Knuckles

John Lineker

Michael Chiesa

Charles Oliveira

Holloway

Poirier

Masvidal

Brad Pickett

Matt Brown

Rick Story

Conor was a plumber and now he wants to buy Manchester United....

That last picture is the most confusing body I ve seen in a long time, he has abs but looks bloated with a fat face and belly button fat

protruding / distended ab muscles are usually a sign of something

Cordeiro era rda, werdum, and Charles. Wittman with Usman and Justin and Rose. Bobby knucks from tuf era to now.

Werdum is a pure BJJ guy who developed such a good stand-up that it forced Cain Velasquez to take him down.

Like people have said in this thread, Frank and Rutten.

Frank Shamrock went from being a pure grappler to the first truly well rounded fighter in MMA. Rutten also rounded his game out very well.

Last edited:
What fighter has gone from water to wine in the most impressive way ever? I
Anderson Silva, from regulalry shitting the bed (Takase, Chonan, Okami), and been cut from PRIDE twice (Despite being a Minotauro's protegé) to GOAT status.

You pro wrestling guys are , at least, amusing. Does this mean " hmmm, never thought about that " or the wires that encompass your brain are a bit fried so this is what u do when u disagree or you dont even understand my opinion ( which I understand is the probable scenario).

It's a fight forum, grow a pair and come at me. This is what I enjoy.
Mousasi is still good because he isn't fighting the best MW's weights in the world regularly

Really weird response by you though lol, "It's a fight forum, grow a pair and come at me. This is what I enjoy."

Do you know how lame that sounds? Are you larping as a fighter on Sherdog? You enjoy typing back and forth with people? I do too, but it doesn't exactly take balls lmao

Gegard Mousasi is mmas only paradox. Its 2021 and hes still one of the top fighters in world.18 + years and still 35 years young .

No fighter has 2 primes as khabib says but theres an exception to just about every rule. Mousasi is that exception.
Big Moose fan here, but he looks like he’s showing signs of decline to me. We’ll see how his next few fights look.
Rose. Just go back and watch how she fought on TUF to how she is now. Very aggro with lots of kicks and constantly going for submissions, to now being arguably the best striker & boxer in women's MMA today.
This is a great pick. Rose has made huge leaps and bounds in her game. Her striking is just gorgeous to watch.
My pick would be Amanda Nunes. Once upon a time she was getting TKOed by Alexis Davis. She’s turned into a monster.

After doing extended research my conclusion is as follows:

5. Alistair Overeem
4. GSP
3. Bones
2. BJ Penn
1. Henry Cejudo

Mousasi is still good because he isn't fighting the best MW's weights in the world regularly

Really weird response by you though lol, "It's a fight forum, grow a pair and come at me. This is what I enjoy."

Do you know how lame that sounds? Are you larping as a fighter on Sherdog? You enjoy typing back and forth with people? I do too, but it doesn't exactly take balls lmao
There are only 3 elite middles left...izz, mousasi and Whitaker...lol.
Mousasi is a significant favorite over any UFC middle outside the 2 I mentioned????
Lol... vettori. ...Brunson.....lol.

I'm not big on wordless retorts.. so...

Big Moose fan here, but he looks like he’s showing signs of decline to me. We’ll see how his next few fights look.

This is a great pick. Rose has made huge leaps and bounds in her game. Her striking is just gorgeous to watch.
My pick would be Amanda Nunes. Once upon a time she was getting TKOed by Alexis Davis. She’s turned into a monster.
I'm driving right now, BFoe but I'll try and change your mind on that.

Dont get me wrong- after 18 + years of fighting successfully in every top promotion over several weight classes, sooner or later he'll take " that loss" but that still could be years from now or sooner and then I'll be the first to tap to the mousasi has slowed narrative.

Hes gotten tentative and careful , yes , but that's between the ears not his skillset.

He's honestly underrated as a GOAT WW

He'd be a tough go for Usman and GSP, I don't think he would be them... but it would be interesting
I would not call him GOAT...
Unless it is in the excitement department.
Then he is by far the GOAT.

There are only 3 elite middles left...izz, mousasi and Whitaker...lol.
Mousasi is a significant favorite over any UFC middle outside the 2 I mentioned????
Lol... vettori. ...Brunson.....lol.

I'm not big on wordless retorts.. so...
You were saying Mousasi is this exception, and his longevity has been so insane which it has

But a big reason for that is because he doesn't actually fight good people at his weight that often

Take someone like Chris Weidman for example, every fight since he beat Anderson has been against someone insanely good, which is part of the reason his body is broken now

It's honestly very hard to even know how good Mousasi is anymore because he never fights good MW's lol

Back