Most cringe worthy moment you've witnessed in MMA?

Anderson's leg break. I was pulling for Weidman and wanted him to slam the door shut on any doubt of the first fight being a fluke. My friend and I bet each other $250. After the fight, I told him to keep the money. It bothered me for a week.

Mike Goldberg: "You know Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Forrest Griffin."

Rogan after Wandy destroyed Cung Le: "Nooooo! That's a bad stoppage!"

Rory's little shuffle he did against B.J. was just awkward.

I highly doubt anything will ever top this. I was 15 years old at the time of this fight and even then I felt embarrassed watching this

I remember that intro.

Here is a good one. For someone who is not much of a talker. HeHe!

I highly doubt anything will ever top this. I was 15 years old at the time of this fight and even then I felt embarrassed watching this

Jesus Christ that is pathetic.

Thank god Chuck just went and stole Mike Tyson's intro music after that.

"let me tell you how you're felling tonight?" tito to fedor. all down hill from that sentence/question

for me, it's still Paul Buentello's cringe-inducing post-fight speech. he put himself out there, and he suffered the consequences.

honestly, I fuckin hate when fighters come out and hug in the last round. it's a sport and a lot of these guys know each other, but I really fuckin hate when they have to take it to that level. i'd rather they touch gloves once at the beginning of the fight and just go to war. hug and kiss at the end. suck each other's dick; I don't care. just stop hugging in the middle of the fight.

I've watched MMA for years, and I don't think I've ever seen anything which bothered me more than watching Jamie Varner hobble around on what was obviously a broken ankle for the better part of three minutes.

for me, it's still Paul Buentello's cringe-inducing post-fight speech. he put himself out there, and he suffered the consequences.

honestly, I fuckin hate when fighters come out and hug in the last round. it's a sport and a lot of these guys know each other, but I really fuckin hate when they have to take it to that level. i'd rather they touch gloves once at the beginning of the fight and just go to war. hug and kiss at the end. suck each other's dick; I don't care. just stop hugging in the middle of the fight.

what fight? i don't remember this.

Mark Coleman's kids in the ring crying after Fedor kicked their Dad's ass

I'm not sure if it was cringing or face-palming or both, but when Brock Lesnar went "Spinning out of control" I did it hard

steve-cantwell_razak-al-hassan.gif

Arm breaks get to me like little else. Remember when Cantwell won fights?

Any time someone on a forum says cringe worthy is the most cringe worthy moment

tito ortiz and his hulk hogan impersonation. that was just awful.

Back