Most cringe worthy moment you've witnessed in MMA?

cody.gif

Sad.

Helwani asks Ronda about Alexis saying karma is going to give her the win against Ronda. Then Davis is asked about what she said and totally backtracked and looked almost scared to stand by what she said. Felt embarrassed for her.

Fast forward to 18:05 if you want to see what was said. Or watch the whole thing. Pretty entertaining for a press conference.

[YT]QgovwPbGD2M[/YT]

Oh, yeaaaaah! That has to be the latest cringe worthy moment. I sincerely hope she was just nervous or something, I really do. Because her lack of rhetorical skills is kinda scary tbh...

I highly doubt anything will ever top this. I was 15 years old at the time of this fight and even then I felt embarrassed watching this

Reminds me of some WWE crap. Good UFC moved away from such nonsense.

Benson Henderson proposing to his wife in the Octagon.

I remember that intro.

Here is a good one. For someone who is not much of a talker. HeHe!

Mayhem's face is killing me in this interview haha. Nick just keeps going onnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnn. Cant imagine how high he was

Rory showboating vs Penn.

I don't understand the hate for the chuck intro, was GOAT shit then and still is years later. Gem.

Dana White's boy band
Pg-100.jpg
Dafuq is this?
yeah thats pretty bad
The boy band. I've seen that before but how and where did that ever happen
jones is such a tool head.
Ummm, why is Bonnar there? Waste of space.
lol that dana picture is straight up awful
You gotta love how those racist fucks gave Jon Jones the Marvin Gaye What's Going On jacket.
I'm all for it but why on earth is Bonnar there? For his boy band looks? He's the worst fighter there.

To answer all of your questions fairly, this takes the cringe worthy cake!
11-deep-side-part-rory-macdonald.jpg

adolf_hitler.jpg

Anderson's broken leg.

probably been mentioned, but I couldn't even watch this when I just pulled up the video:

Back