Most cringe worthy moment you've witnessed in MMA?

Dana White's boy band
Pg-100.jpg

DW trying to figure out if its a Cigano or Vitor fart that he's having to deal with.

Ronda as a TUF coach.
Jone's crooked toe.
Ronda mangling Tate's arm.
Silva's gumby leg.
Colton Smith.
Mir popping Nog's arm.

Chael talking unlimited amounts of shit about Wanderlei and drugs, then getting caught himself

Easily Silva's leg snapping in half. These things suck way more when you actually like the fighter that gets hurt. Even more so when when it's a fighter of his caliber, knowing in the back of your head that you may have witness the final moments of his greatness.

I highly doubt anything will ever top this. I was 15 years old at the time of this fight and even then I felt embarrassed watching this

God....I still don't know what to say about this

DW trying to figure out if its a Cigano or Vitor fart that he's having to deal with.
LOL! Tbh, I think Dana has short/little man syndrome or that boss>employee superiority complex for not wanting to stand next to any of his employees.
If I was Junior, I'd stand directly behind him & piss on his shoes :D

Hallman and Volkmann on the mic.

Nick Diaz having a meltdown post-condit fight.

Was calling him a point fighter almost to the point of tears and when the reporter asked Nick why did you let go of the submission you had in the 5th round he literally told the reporter I let go because I thought I was up on the scorecards........ (How can you legally be that stupid ??)

Back