Most cringe worthy moment you've witnessed in MMA?

watch

lol that dana picture is straight up awful

Helwani asks Ronda about Alexis saying karma is going to give her the win against Ronda. Then Davis is asked about what she said and totally backtracked and looked almost scared to stand by what she said. Felt embarrassed for her.

Fast forward to 18:05 if you want to see what was said. Or watch the whole thing. Pretty entertaining for a press conference.

[YT]QgovwPbGD2M[/YT]

Yeah, she seems pretty awkward.

Anderson's leg break. I was pulling for Weidman and wanted him to slam the door shut on any doubt of the first fight being a fluke. My friend and I bet each other $250. After the fight, I told him to keep the money. It bothered me for a week.

Your human. What are you gonna do?

Saku's shoulder after getting power bombed by wand. More shock than cringe but I definitely wasn't happy...

Not the most, but at the time I was pretty shocked to see Sakuraba's face after Arona destroyed it.
sakurabas_face_arona.jpg

Kazushi-Sakuraba-mma-663350_264_320.jpg

Griffin/Ortiz post-fight at UFC 148. From Griffin running out of the cage, to Tito's promo, to Griffin's explanation of his running, to the awkward interview - it was the most cringe-inducing moment that I can remember.

I highly doubt anything will ever top this. I was 15 years old at the time of this fight and even then I felt embarrassed watching this

Hoooooooly shiiit how have I never seen this before? This is amazing.

Definite winner.

Back