Most comedic fight of 2020

I've seen a thread about Tristan Connelly's next fight being set but it was over at r/mma...I guess they're more hardcore than we are?
Hard Core Cans.

Sherdog is where it's at. TST threads and hairline drama, we got it all.

Pereira by some fucking weird flying shit

5c74066706f996f911d61783
<DCWhoa>This is why I love mma
And sherdog

Some day someone's gonna catch a heel from one of those flying somersaults and get ktfo and this guy will be a legend

I too had forgotten this fight existed. In terms of totally inconsequential fights with regard to the rankings/titles. Does it get any better than this match up?

Is this guy actually real?

tumblr_pxumx0KrdO1rofocqo1_400.gifv
I think someone should tell him that he isn't auditioning for Cirque du Soleil.

He *is* entertaining. No chance of a boring fight.
But i'd prefer more fight and less acrobatics and triple-axle somersaults with a tucked-leg and a half-twist. (Score 9.5 from the judges).

They're like polar opposites. One guy is always trying to scare and intimidate people, the other guy always looks happy and in a good mood. One guys is into anti aging, the other guys is into accelerated aging.

I've been slapped by women harder than that kick....

That's probably why.
What? You can't really tell by that gif how hard a kick is but even if you were to do so, it looks hard as fuck. His head snaps back and Pereira almost jumps in to it.

What? You can't really tell by that gif how hard a kick is but even if you were to do so, it looks hard as fuck. His head snaps back and Pereira almost jumps in to it.
It looks like a kid getting hit with a pool noodle

I thought this was a Conor vs Cowboy thread lol

Back