Most comedic fight of 2020

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
_20200122_134955.JPG
Forgot this was a thing.

High potential for something absolutely mental happening in this fight. Probably a 75% chance of funny outcome.

Pereira coming off that terrible loss to some Canadian local guy. Think said Canadian actually got a contract off the fight.

Tristan Connelly

Last edited:
Yeah, if Diego "The Cultist" Sanchez loses that will make a bad reputation to everything that is positive in this world. Dude is on some heavy shit.

Pereira is a terrible fighter tbh.
Forget all the Highlights.
If he doesn't finish you early with ''trick shot''
It's over.

(that being said, Sanchez can be so reckless, wouldn't be suprised he get slept haha)

Rooting for Diego anyway.

5c74066706f996f911d61783

I would say Diego via Pereira gassing and getting beaten up, but who knows what training he's doing with his new guru.

I love how everyone's recognizing Pereira and up to date with his fights, but that Canadian guy is still that Canadian guy and who even knows what he's up to.

And you hard cores keep pretending this is a real sport...

I hope Diego beats him up while chanting yes the whole time

I wonder what Diego's walkout will be. I mean it doesn't really match up with his new inner self.
hqdefault.jpg

that fight has more potential to be awesome than 90 percent of the crap at UFC 246

I love how everyone's recognizing Pereira and up to date with his fights, but that Canadian guy is still that Canadian guy and who even knows what he's up to.

And you hard cores keep pretending this is a real sport...

I've seen a thread about Tristan Connelly's next fight being set but it was over at r/mma...I guess they're more hardcore than we are?

EDIT I've been shown the error of my ways by Ares Black, who points me in the direction of a thread made here yesterday. I had thought I had seen something on here but when I tried a search for it nothing came up...So maybe we here on Sherdog ARE hardcore enough, but our search engine isn't.

Last edited:
Back