Most awkward moments ever with the parents in law

I went to the first American Pie movie with my in laws. They are cool and everything but watching a kid pork an apple pie with my mother in law sitting right beside me was a little awkward.

Yeah it was a hell of a thing. I didn't even tell my friends or family before the wedding, (because I KNEW they'd tell me to just get the fuck out of there and that wasn't what I wanted to hear). I just kept bashing her to her friends and family lol. I mean, like really bad bashing. It was nasty. And I kept chain smoking in their living room, and they don't allow people to smoke in there. Every time her stepdad would ask me to stop, I'd just stare at him until he turned away. I was mad as fuck haha.

I laughed so fucking hard

My father in law and I got into a fist fight and I ended up kicking him in the face many times. He still has a scar on his nose. He deserved it.

I punched my father in the law in the face once too and gave him a black eye...He didn't deserve it though...I just wasn't in the right state of mind (it's a long story.) Thankfully he understood what was going on and after I apologized he forgave me right away, and to this day I'm very close with my in-laws.

Yeah it was a hell of a thing. I didn't even tell my friends or family before the wedding, (because I KNEW they'd tell me to just get the fuck out of there and that wasn't what I wanted to hear). I just kept bashing her to her friends and family lol. I mean, like really bad bashing. It was nasty. And I kept chain smoking in their living room, and they don't allow people to smoke in there. Every time her stepdad would ask me to stop, I'd just stare at him until he turned away. I was mad as fuck haha.

You are definitely my favorite poster, 90% of your posts make me laugh.

Ive never been married but I went with a girl for along time and her parents were like in laws. There was a power outtage and I started fooling around with her on the couch. I was giving her oral when my eyes were blinded by light. It was her stepdad putting a flashlight on my face while I was munching on her crotch. I just said lets go and power walked on out with her to the car. He was speachless, my girl didnt say a word.

Seen the nipples of my ex wife's grandmother, mother, aunt, and cousin. Grandma and mother whipped their titties out jokingly trying to feed our new born baby. Her aunt went swimming in the ocean with a white t-shirt on, no bra. Her cousin was wearing a loose top and bent over and i saw it.

Seen her sisters hairy vag, she went pee with the bathroom door open, i walked in as she was standing to pull up her pants.

My ex's mom and two sisters saw my erection. It popped out as i was sleeping and had boxer shorts on. The mom walked past the bedroom to her room and saw it, then called for the two sisters to come look at this, so they went and looked, not knowing what she wanted them to look at, lol.

My ex is filipino.

I went to the first American Pie movie with my in laws. They are cool and everything but watching a kid pork an apple pie with my mother in law sitting right beside me was a little awkward.

I remember watching this movie in the theater with my buddies, and there was a mom with her 2 kids right in front of us that must have been 8 and 10. When the band camp chick talked about sticking her flute up her vag, I could just feel the tension coming off of this lady. I felt kind of bad for her, but it was "R" rated after all.

It was the first "R" comedy in quite some time so I'm sure she thought it would be fine for her kids, even with the "R" rating. The 90's were ruled by Carrey/Farley/Sandler and PG-13 comedy. It's been interesting watching comedies evolve over the last 20 years or so as the writer/directors have aged with me. The 2000's were filled with the "R" rated teen coming of age films and it's shifted again to more adult driven comedies. I imagine as my age group grows out of the target demographic we'll see a reset.

Last edited:
When I was a freshman in College my gf from the dorms was a few weeks away from 18 and when the condom broke she had to call her parents to get their permission for the after morning pill. That weekend we were driving up for the weekend to meet for the first time.

you need permission in the states if you're under 18?

Today my fiance and I along with my son went in the same car as her parents to go see their grandparents. On the way home her 60 year old father put on Eminem, his second album. My son was asleep so he thought it was cool. Dont get me wrong I like Slim. My soon to be mother in law is knitting in the front seat while bobbing her head to Em. Take note her parents are extremely strong Catholics and my fiance and and I are non religious.

It was just awkward as fuck.

Anyways do any of you have awkward stories with the parents. ex's or married into?

you sound like a total fucking square if the awkward part of this day for you is when the dad played some eminem.

I remember watching this movie in the theater with my buddies, and there was a mom with her 2 kids right in front of us that must have been 8 and 10. When the band camp chick talked about sticking her flute up her vag, I could just feel the tension coming off of this lady. I felt kind of bad for her, but it was "R" rated after all.

It was the first "R" comedy in quite some time so I'm sure she thought it would be fine for her kids, even with the "R" rating. The 90's were ruled by Carrey/Farley/Sandler and PG-13 comedy. It's been interesting watching comedies evolve over the last 20 years or so as the writer/directors have aged with me. The 2000's were filled with the "R" rated teen coming of age films and it's shifted again to more adult driven comedies. I imagine as my age group grows out of the target demographic we'll see a reset.

Saw that with Team America. they walked out pretty quick though.

Loud sex. Followed by a long car ride the next morning. Silent car ride.

Why do you guys keep having loud sex when the in laws are right there? Y'all gotta keep it quiet in those situations.

I was 22. I realize now it was very rude to even have sex in the same house as them. Sex is a chore now anyway.

Oh I'm pretty sure I win this one. Check it out.

2 days before my wedding, back in 02, I was at my fiances house with her family. The wedding was in her town, and my fam and friends weren't there yet. So my fiance's out shopping with some of her friends, and I'm there alone with her fam. I'm checking my email (we had a shared account back then) and I notice some emails in the Sent files that she'd sent to a dude she worked with. I got nosey and checked em. They were saying shit like "I can't wait to feel you in my arms again" blah blah blah. And they were recent. So immediately I knew what was going on there. I freaked. I called her mother in there. Had her read them. And proceeded to tell her mom and dad what a fucking little whore they'd raised, and stormed out.

Was awkward after that.

Then what happened?

Damn Nugget. . . .

Props for going through with it with your philosophy though.

Hey thanks bro. Wasn't easy, but I still think that was the best way to look at it. I HATE wondering "what if?" I'd rather fuck up bad, than always wonder. And I figure it all worked out the way it was supposed to.

Then what happened?

It's in here, a few posts up.

Hey thanks bro. Wasn't easy, but I still think that was the best way to look at it. I HATE wondering "what if?" I'd rather fuck up bad, than always wonder. And I figure it all worked out the way it was supposed to.

It's in here, a few posts up.

Ah, thanks for sharing.

i divorced my wife 7 months ago but we both neglected to tell her parents. they came over my house for thanksgiving dinner and asked "where is daughter?". it was really awkward because my new wife and her parents were there and no one knew how to react so we all ate the food quietly.

this never happened

Yep. She ended up convincing me that it was just "talk" between those two, and that it never became physical. She said he boosted her ego and that's all it was. Toughest decision of my life, and it came down to like ONE minute before we walked down the aisle, that's when I decided to go through with it. I figured it's better to do it and find out for sure if it's a mistake or not, than to NOT do it, and always wonder if she was telling the truth or not, ya know?

We stayed married for 3 and a half years, then got divorced. After the divorce she admitted that her and that dude had kissed, once, and she maintains that story to this day. BUT, she is now married to that dude and has a kid with him lol.

Still though, we had good times and I'm glad I ended up going through with the wedding. Now I have no doubts or regrets.

How did you marry her lol........

Back