Most awkward moments ever with the parents in law

Squirting Gun

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Today my fiance and I along with my son went in the same car as her parents to go see their grandparents. On the way home her 60 year old father put on Eminem, his second album. My son was asleep so he thought it was cool. Dont get me wrong I like Slim. My soon to be mother in law is knitting in the front seat while bobbing her head to Em. Take note her parents are extremely strong Catholics and my fiance and and I are non religious.

It was just awkward as fuck.

Anyways do any of you have awkward stories with the parents. ex's or married into?

Today my fiance and I along with my son went in the same car as her parents to go see their grandparents. On the way home her 60 year old father put on Eminem, his second album. My son was asleep so he thought it was cool. Dont get me wrong I like Slim. My soon to be mother in law is knitting in the front seat while bobbing her head to Em. Take note her parents are extremely strong Catholics and my fiance and and I are non religious.

It was just awkward as fuck.

Anyways do any of you have awkward stories with the parents. ex's or married into?

That sounds hilarious. Awkward moments are like when they find out they're going to jail and ask if you can take care of your fiancee's younger siblings.

That sounds hilarious. Awkward moments are like when they find out they're going to jail and ask if you can take care of your fiancee's younger siblings.

Haha Ive had that as well, just not my current broad.

Tell your story please. Mine is boring.

Taking a shower in my mother in laws garage (People from Hawaii will understand this) and coming out of the shower into where the washer is and Nanay (78) is there folding clothes looking at you naked. She wasn't phased at all. Kept on doing what she was doing.

That sounds awesome. Grandma knitting while listening to Eminem. Epic.

Trust me it sounds a little funny but when you are in the situation its awkward as fook. I had no idea if they were trolling me our honestly like him. The CD was in the car though.

Taking a shower in my mother in laws garage (People from Hawaii will understand this) and coming out of the shower into where the washer is and Nanay (78) is there folding clothes looking at you naked. She wasn't phased at all. Kept on doing what she was doing.

So she saw the hog?

Noice!

My ex's dad walked in on us while I was tapping it from behind so he saw everything. I thought he was going to kill me for a split second but he was apparently a pretty chill guy because he just went "oohp, sorry Kait" and left. I hardly knew him and he didn't give a shit. I figured that was a bad sign.

Was sleeping at my ex's house and the mom came in and I was in my underwear, I was half asleep but I knew she was digging it

Lol des' peen wouldve scurred the mom, too much manly :icon_lol:

My ex and me had some hc sex with the nastiest shit said u can imagine in spanish. The house was made of paper thin walls and the whole family had heard every single word. Awkward breakfast, thank god the dad wasn't there.

If a track about Kim came on, you could've said, "Yeah, this song totally reminds me of your daughter".

Im chilling in the living room and my wife is getting ready in the'bathroom with her sisters and my mother in law. They are doing their make up and the mom had just showered. My wife calls me to ask me a question and I go in there. I assumed it was ok because she said come here. My mother in law was topless. Not a bad pair, b cup.

Back