Most average ufc fighter ever

Of course people are going to name guys who have wins over top 5 opponents (and have been in the top 5 themselves). Average UFC fighters don't even maintain a top 10 ranking for a long time. They'll spend a lot of time unranked too.

Shit i just realized from the last card for how long caceres has been in the ufc. Is he the definition of the most average fighter ever in the ufc? I don't know if he ever cracked the top 10 but he wins just enough to keep his job and is in the company for a while now.

Is there a more average fighter in the roster? Who is it?
Forrest Griffin....no power, not technically superior on the feet or the ground, not fast or athletic but had cardio and heart.

Stfu pussy
Are you trying to fight me online because of my evaluation of a deceased fighter? I didn't say it out of disrespect, he was well-rounded and it made him successful, but the next generation overtook him because of it

Paul Buentello. Fought for the title way back when but there was nothing special about the guy, spare for his stupid catchphrase.

Umm Shogun was a freak of nature in just about every way before all the injuries/surgeries started piling up.

You are a fool.

UFC fighter we are speaking of here
Agreed he was a beast before that

Forrest Griffin....no power, not technically superior on the feet or the ground, not fast or athletic but had cardio and heart.
Forrest had pretty clean kickboxing and bjj. He just couldn't wrestle or sit on his shots to save his life. I miss his fights, to be honest.

Guy was champ and a top 10 for most of his carrer, average for a champ but not as a fighter overall
Average all around. He lost his championship the very next fight. Also got smoked by Keith Sardine Jardine.

Forrest actually had pretty decent striking but didn't have the chin to eat shots back. He was beating Rashad before he got dropped

Forrest had pretty clean kickboxing and bjj. He just couldn't wrestle or sit on his shots to save his life. I miss his fights, to be honest.
Nope. Cardio, size and grit. Average skills at best.

It’s definitely with Jorge Mas or Tony Ferg. Both good journeyman who got way overhyped.

Average all around. He lost his championship the very next fight. Also got smoked by Keith Sardine Jardine.
Which were good fighters lol, you can't be champ have wins over shogun rampage and tito and be average. If he was average than 95% of ufc fighters are legit street buns that should never have a liscence

Ed Herman has been in the UFC for almost 15 years and has never won more than 3 fights in a row.

I would say Timothy Johnson.

Alternated wins and loses for an UFC record of 4-3, beating no one of consequence and losing to everyone who was remotely consequential.

And even his name is average. Tim Johnson.

Back