Most average ufc fighter ever

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shit i just realized from the last card for how long caceres has been in the ufc. Is he the definition of the most average fighter ever in the ufc? I don't know if he ever cracked the top 10 but he wins just enough to keep his job and is in the company for a while now.

Is there a more average fighter in the roster? Who is it?

That uber driver cyborg beat the fuck up a few fights ago

Or that janitor khabib beat up for 5 rounds before his title fight

Shonie Carter

JeremyStephensHeroUpdated.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy>

I'm gonna get hate but I say Madden. Him beatng Till, Askren and Nate isn't enough to make me forget a decade of mediocrity.

So average, you forget his name, lol.

So average autospell had to correct it

I'm gonna get hate but I say Masdival. Him beatng Till, Askren and Nate isn't enough to make me forget a decade of mediocrity.

So average, you screw up his name twice, lol.

I'm just having some fun with you.

Maybe someone like KJ Noons. Wins some and loses some.

No Alex is what we call a true Journeyman martial artist. He fights for his journey of the battles belt or no belt he walks his path through combat. He also possess more than average techniques. The Yair fight was amazing.

I pick Cody MacKenzie

Paul Buentello, Sam Alvey, Court McGee, etc.
Cacares is a bit of a prospect killer. If I remember correctly, he crushed some Sergio Pettis hype pretty handily.

Honestly more of a case of how is he still in the ufc and why a win over him still matters dude lost his last 6 fights
He's dropped 5 straight to absolute killers and destroyed Emmett's face before that. He's moving up to fight Drakkar Klose next, it'll be a good indicator of if he's still got it.

Evan Tanner

Feels like he was about average in every category which was actually beneficial during his time

Back