Most annoying fans: Conor's or Khabib's?

One group are fans of a fighter, the other are fans of a social media personality...

The Khabib fans have emerged as the kings of the annoying hill when their guy beat Conor. All that has gone on with Conor recently has somewhat toned them down. They all come and go in time. The Brock fans at a time were also the heaviest annoyances. Most of them came in from WWE trying to tell MMA fans how he would dominate this thing for many years. You just have to ride this stuff out until they disappear.

Both are okay, the fans I can't stand are BJ Penn's and Mousasi's. But God damn BJ Penn fans are delusional fuck them all. And fuck Conrad nuthuggers too. Khabib smesh both of them in 1 night.

conors were worse when he was winning
currently they are quieter

Let's straighten one thing out.. 99% of khabib's fans were created the moment he beat Conor.

Barely anyone gave a fuck about khabib on here until Conor

That said, both fanbases are pretty terrible. I say this as a Conor fan.

The Khabib fans have emerged as the kings of the annoying hill when their guy beat Conor. All that has gone on with Conor recently has somewhat toned them down. They all come and go in time. The Brock fans at a time were also the heaviest annoyances. Most of them came in from WWE trying to tell MMA fans how he would dominate this thing for many years. You just have to ride this stuff out until they disappear.
He would still be champ if not for diverticulitis

You guys are wrong to think Khabib doesn’t have fans. Sure, the Americans and most Europeans you generally interact with are just Conor haters. However, he’s currently and historically the only Muslim champ. Dude has the entire Muslim world behind him. That’s a legit fan base.

His fans often don’t know anything about the sport (because they generally weren’t following it previously) and tend to think Khabib is unironically invincible, which is stupid.

No comparison. Khabib fans are far worse.

Khabib's fans are mostly Conor haters and by definition haters are a 100 times more pathetic than fans are.
I disagree. Its because of obsessed fans that i start to hate the fighters. Pathetic is kids and grown ass men idolizing prize fighters that get CTE for a living.

Khabib was arguably the second most popular fighter before he dethroned Conor.

Been a fan since 2014.
Based on what? On what premise can you prove he was the 2nd most popular? 2nd most popular yet recently just started headlining..... Because it's logical to have your "2nd most popular fighter" not be the headliner.....

Conor fans imitated his annoying behavior around on the forums so you had a bunch of them insulting sherbros left and right using his dumb lines.

Conor fans support rapists, cokeheads and elderly abusers.

So how can Conor fans not be worse?
Because that isn't really relevant to their shitting up sherdog with constant shitposts....

Social media
Lol social media..... My fuck.

I wonder how many bots are listed as followers on khabib's page.... At least 50% , if not way more.

So popular yet his bosses didn't have that same confidence to headline him until last year.... Definitely a telltale sign of popularity

Conor has little to no fans in 2019
Khabib's fans are stuck in the underdog mentality.. even tho they are at the top now.

I was a Conor hater until he lost to Khabib and had to consistently interact with the dumbest people and statements on the planet.

I’m now unironically a McGOATer fan. I want him to crush everyone and eat Khabib alive before retiring.

Honestly - it's gotten to the point where you get this impression that everyone on sherdog is either a die-hard conor fan + khabib hater or a die-hard khabib fan + conor hater. It's impossible to have a discussion about either of those fighters without it becoming solely about the drama

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back