Most annoying fans: Conor's or Khabib's?

- Khabib is a virtuous man
- He's undefeated
- Never accused with any crimes

- Conor is a elderly abuser, cokehead, rapist
- never defended a title
- doesn't fight anymore

Chances are if you support scum who doesn't even fight, you're not a fight fan, merely a scumbag.

Birds of a feather.
Assaulting people is a crime.... he just didn't get charged for his criminal acts.

Keep up the stereotype though!

Oh, I’ll add another thing that’s really annoying about khabeebees. Anytime your even remotely critical of Khabib they immediately respond with, haha. Sorry your chicken boy Conor went tap tap tap. :D. He can not soar with the eagle.

Last edited:
Worst fanbases (in their prime) in MMA:
1. GSP
2. Khabib
3. Conor
4. BJ Penn
5. Ronda

The worst thing about Khabib fans is that this guy literally had NO fans (except a few hardcores that enjoyed watching him fight, but were no nuthuggers) before he beat Conor. I'm talking about on sherdog, btw.
Most of them are bandwagon-jumpers and mega casuals. At least Conor fans are loyal.

Mods insert poll please:
Nah, we're good. Nothing like a thread to rip on other fans to totally add some positivity to the community. I'm sure it wouldn't start/continue countless fights or anything.

Khabibs fans can be truthful when they are calling him the best whereas Conors fans have to do some very disingenuous mental gymnastics to reach the same conclusion. I'd take a truthful boast over talking crap any day.

Mods insert poll please:

So in my opinion Khabibs fans and especially relatively new ones that learned about him when he beat Conor are even more deluded and obnoxious.
Conor fans are as big scum bags as him, they are the lowest of the low, 2 brain-celled amoebas. No matter what that pathetic Irish sicko does, attack old men, rape young girls, insult somebodies family, father, wife, children, country, his sick pathetic low life fans will continue to defend the ginger prick.

So it is nice to see retarded imbeciles suffer.

I was a Conor hater until he lost to Khabib and had to consistently interact with the dumbest people and statements on the planet.

I’m now unironically a McGOATer fan. I want him to crush everyone and eat Khabib alive before retiring.
You're going to be waiting an awful long time.

Mods insert poll please:

So in my opinion Khabibs fans and especially relatively new ones that learned about him when he beat Conor are even more deluded and obnoxious.

Most fans are sh*t regardless of who they are fans of.

Khabibs fans can be truthful when they are calling him the best whereas Conors fans have to do some very disingenuous mental gymnastics to reach the same conclusion. I'd take a truthful boast over talking crap any day.
Just read my sig to see the type of mental gymnastics SOME Khabib fans are capable of.

Khabib's fans and I am one of them actually want Khabib to Fight Tony and respect him, believing that whoever comes a winner is a GOAT of LW

Show me at least 1 fan, other then RNC555 clown who make fun of Tony or think that Khabib is just going to toy with him

Conor's fans on the other hand (pre and post Khabib) are still in denial that he lost. They think of Conor as God who will never loose and Khabib's fight was not actually a loss

In RD 1 Khabib did nothing, Conor and his fans actually think Conor won, Khabib just layd on top, did not do any damage. Conor said he won the round based on overall strikes, not sport
In RD2 that was Khabib's fluke lucky shot, there was no damage, okay Khabib landed and then GNP but there was no damage and he hit nothing. Based on that Conor won the round and it was even
in RD3 there was all Conor
In RD4 Conor landed more strikes and Khabib again did nothing

So they fought for 4 rounds. RD 1, 3 and 4 was clearly Conor. RD 2 was Khabib. This fight was a robbery and Conor won.

Thats Conor's fans for you.

And dont get me started on rematch, which Conor is undefeated in. Having only 1 fucking rematch hardly winning a majority DEC which could have actually gone other way

Thats Conor's fans for you.

both annoying but i think khabibs fans are conor haters.

if khabib lost, they would stop talking about him. but they would not stop talking about conor.

That's why Conor is so successful. You either love him or you hate him and there's no in between. Khabib is barely known outside of the mma community and owes his recent exposure to get getting a fight with Conor. And it's true, most of Khabib's "fans" are just people who will openly hate on Conor but you know what they say: Your haters are actually your biggest fans

Back